Page 52 of 109 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    I agree with everything you're questioning except Michigan. Last year was their year if they were planning on making any moves for a playoff contender imo. They lost so many seniors and upperclassmen that I would be shocked if they finished the year in the top 10 this year. Now that I've said that though, they'll probably somehow find a way to finally beat us this year and knock us out of the playoffs, because that's just how college football works, expect the unexpected.
    Michigan looks pretty good.

I didn't think they looked that great. They didn't look bad, but they're not as good as they were last year by any means. I don't think we'll really know how good they are until the Penn State game, MAYBE the Michigan State game, since they usually play them close no matter what.

Fromm's underthrowing some questionable balls, but he's been bailed out so far. Seems very aggressive.

He's a true Freshman who knows half the playbook. Cut the kid some slack. He's been balling out

I'm aware. He's doing fine for a true freshman, just saying that his over-aggressiveness should probably be checked a bit by his coaches before it gets him into trouble, not necessarily in this game since it's already out of hand, but in the future.

I wish I could watch the USC game. Stupid PAC 12 network. Sam Darnold for heisman. Lul.

I don't think Eason loses his job but this is really good experience for Fromm.

Would take Fromm over JT Barrett.

I'd take him over JT Barrett once he gets some more experience. I'm pretty excited to see how our next QB does when Barrett is gone.

Just saw the stat that Florida ran the ball 27 times for 11 total yards lol.

Refs are absolutely hosing Purdue. Not only was that targeting call bullshit, but then Louisville fumbled it out of the endzone, and they called it a TD.

Nobody is posting here, so I guess I will start editing this post. The Purdue Louisville game is way more fun to watch than the FSU/Bama game haha.

Lol Baylor. Who the fuck is Liberty?

Great effort by Purdue in a game where I thought they'd get blown out. Difference in the game was the Louisville TD that should have been a touchback for purdue.
    Last edited by Mantis; 09-02-2017 at 11:23 PM.

Thread Information