Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1090

Thread: College Football

Why did JT Barrett start last year? lol

Aliens.

Lol. FSU got man handled

FSU and Miami.

Notre Dame defense is stout. Brandon wimbush is terrible.

UGA Schedule Write Up and predictions:

APSU @ UGA - 45 - 0

UGA @ SCAR - I honestly think this is the most difficult game, even with an incredibly strong LSU team staring at us down the barrel later in the season. SCAR has a great QB finally and an incredibly talented defense. If we beat the Gamecocks this week, I think there is every indication that we will beat LSU on the road as well. If we get slaughtered or lose a close one, I think the youth in the team crumples against LSU later in the year. With that being said, all the youth on the team has SEC Championship, Rose Bowl, and National Championship experience. I don't think Coach Smart lets them lose sight of that. We pull it out, but it's ugly. 38-28 W

MTSU @ UGA - Recovery game. Expect to see the second string in the second half while starters recover from a brutal SCAR game. UGA wins big. W

UGA @ MIZZ - Missouri is still leaps and bounds away from competing in the division again, but this is definitely a classic trap game. If we still had CMR here, I think we lose this game, but we don't, so UGA probably wins by 2 TDs here on the road in Missouri while preparing for Tennessee the next week. 31 - 17 W

TENN @ UGA - Tennessee got laughed out of the building, their defense looks atrocious for it to be run by someone like Jeremy Pruitt. Pruitt fresh in his new coaching job is going to be hungry, and TENN's QB looks like the real deal this year with a full offseason of knowing he's going to be the starter. I don't think our defense struggles though, and our running game grinds them into nothing. UGA puts on a show at home, only holding Tennessee to 10 points. 35-10 W

VANDY @ UGA - The Dawgs will assuredly use this game as a tune up for LSU. I expect us to try to put points on the board in bunches and in a hurry so starters can rest for the LSU game and get the kids on the lower strings much needed reps for possibly the biggest game of the regular season.

-- will do more after SCAR game so I know where we're actually at as a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    Why did JT Barrett start last year? lol
    A lot of people wondered that all season.

Haskins for Heisman! All aboard the hype train!!!

Doing my best Sano impression lol.

So excited for this season. Defense looks Strong. Oline is filled with oak trees. And running backs all over the place.

We looked very good. No complaints other than play calling in first half on offense.

Tate Martell for heisman as well lol.

Go Aggies!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarez View Post
    Brandon wimbush is terrible.
    He really is. Surprised Notre Dame doesn't have a better option.

Thread Information