Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post

Paging Mantis.
Thanks. I came.

Could have had one loss if NW didn't shit the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
800 yards against bowling green. Not because of playcalling.

Ohio state doesn't do anything with RBs in the NFL. Images of beanie wells are flashing.

Struggling with UNC? They were #22 for a reason and are the only team in the ACC worth a shit not named clemson or fsu. All we had to do was tackle and it would've been a different game. Greyson Lambert is trash and Jacob Eason has room to learn but he literally lead the bulldogs to that win from a 10 point defecit. He has pocket presence and poise. Why would you ask "do you really think he'll be that good?"? Would you ask that if tOSU recruited the #1 QB in the nation? He threw for 10,000 yards and 99 TDs in fucking highschool.
I think Zeke will be an elite RB in the NFL based on his overall skill set as a runner, pass catcher, and blocker. He's gonna be leaned on heavily with Romo down. Aside from Gurley, have there been that many recent UGA RBs that have been successful in the NFL? I'm not asking to be a dick, I'm asking because I'm curious.

As for Eason, he couldn't even get 100 TDs in high school? What a joke. /s

I didn't know he was that highly rated. No need to get super defensive. I'm just used to them leaning on RBs the past few years. That's exciting for the Georgia offense of the future if they have a solid group of WRs to go along with him. Should be an elite group, especially once he gets more experience.