Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1090

Thread: College Football

Yeah he's an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Nick Saben is a fucking prick. Alabama’s beating Duke 35-3 and he’s screaming and throwing a tantrum on the sideline like spoiled brat.
    Ole Nick has always been that way. Bobby Petrino while at Arkansas was like that too. Arky could be slaughtering a high school team 105-00 and Bobby would be slamming his headset and looking like he is about to have a stroke.

Looking back, Bobby was a hell of a coach bringing Arkansas from nothing to #5 in the nation before he got caught screwing a 26 year old student on his payroll. Plus the epic motorcycle crash. lol

petrino11.jpg

I was at the WSU vs UCLA game. Cougars lost 67-63. Highest scoring game in PAC-12 history.
    Craziest game I’ve ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Gotta feel bad for the kid that threw 9 TDs and still lost. Especially to a shitty team like 2019 UCLA

Yeah, WSU lost like 6 turnovers in the 2nd half and the Bruins QB just kept throwing bombs downfield that always found the mark. It was absolutely insane to watch.
    No shit the Cougars were up 49-17 in the 3rd quarter and nobody in Martin stadium was even paying attention anymore. Game was over. Time to party!!
    Less than 10 minutes later it was 49-46 and the place sounded like a library.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

6 turnovers in 1 half is all it took for Chip Kelly to win a game. Seems sustainable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoticus View Post
    Ole Nick has always been that way. Bobby Petrino while at Arkansas was like that too. Arky could be slaughtering a high school team 105-00 and Bobby would be slamming his headset and looking like he is about to have a stroke.

Looking back, Bobby was a hell of a coach bringing Arkansas from nothing to #5 in the nation before he got caught screwing a 26 year old student on his payroll. Plus the epic motorcycle crash. lol

petrino11.jpg
    Update on Petrino. The 26 year old's fiance actually whipped his ass and there was not a motorcycle wreck. It was all a cover up. They were riding on the motorcycle but the fiance chased them down and beat Petrino up and the cops were called and somehow the University managed to spin it to the story we know today.

After two years of no coaching from Chad Morris it seems my Hogs finally have something on. That was the first time I saw out defense play in two years, but they only lasted the first half and gave up in the second half. Still nice to see some coaching.

Watching Gus Malzahn tear Chad Morris a new asshole on the sideline last Saturday was a treat to behold. Hoping to see more of that.

My Hogs got their first SEC win since 2017.
    Sam Pittman for the win!

Too bad Vandy was so bad they couldnt get into FG range or score a TD setting up an XP for the first female kicker in a power 5 conference. One kickoff after half. Oof offense like you know this is an important game someone should have stepped up. Congrats to her though.

Thread Information