Page 23 of 109 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Three straight missed defensive PI calls that were all obvious on the SAME SERIES after we had 1st and goal. Now I've seen everything.
    They just took an entire series off.
    Roughing the snapper?? What the fuck am I watching?

EDIT: Michigan's checks for the refs have certainly cleared haha

This is not a mantis troll post. I meant it That being said...every Ohio St fan i have ever talked to thinks this way. Doesn't matter game, score, foe, whatever. Ohio st fans are like Pats fans in the NFL. OF COURSE everyone is against them it is so obvious.

Today the buckeyes won 58-0. On several different sport forums I visited today, I have seen at least three different people (like mantis) actually say stuff like "it was obvious the game was trying to be in favor of our foe since everyone hates us. It was a close game that nearly slipped away due to cheat refs and league officials."

This happens every year. Now I'm not saying ohio state isn't good. They are (sadly). They have a crazy but good coach. Their mascot is legit. I have little against the actual school and team.

But the "fans?" No.

/rant over

in other news does the Louisville v Clemson game decide the ACC?

Cheat I never said that the game was close or that it would be close. I just said they missed 3 straight PI calls, because they did. Knew it wouldn't make an impact on the actual outcome.

I think his main point is that most Bucks fans are delusional which I very much agree with.

Cheat I never said that the game was close or that it would be close. I just said they missed 3 straight PI calls, because they did. Knew it wouldn't make an impact on the actual outcome.
    Never said you did (in this instance).
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    I think his main point is that most Bucks fans are delusional which I very much agree with.
    This.

You could literally say that about any major fan base if you're looking at individuals and then making generalizing statements about an entire fan base based on those individuals. I challenge you to look at ESPN's comments sections for games and find any fan base that doesn't include a variety of delusional fans.

I dunno if Western Kentucky has delusional fans.

You could literally say that about any major fan base if you're looking at individuals and then making generalizing statements about an entire fan base based on those individuals. I challenge you to look at ESPN's comments sections for games and find any fan base that doesn't include a variety of delusional fans.

I can't hear anything for this Clemson game. Can't hear the announcers or refs over the crowd. It's actually annoying.

The bigger the fanbase the more morons there will be (just look at Bama football or UK basketball), but I think tOSU does have a high ratio. Probably has something to do with living in an industrial wasteland (Ohio).

Thread Information