Page 26 of 109 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football

boom baby

KB hit it on the head as usual

I see the calls that go in my team's favor as well. I am always willing to admit when we catch a break from the refs. It's just so far in the NFL this season, there really haven't been any of those, not nearly as many that have gone against us in critical situations. You see what you want to see because you want to believe what you want to believe. I'm a fan yes, but I'm not blinded by it, despite what people think. I know nothing I say is going to change your minds because it's a lot easier to continue to attack me than it is to actually admit that I'm right. If I saw someone complaining about the calls of a game and I didn't watch the game, I'd assume they were probably full of shit as well.

Marvin Lewis even said that the other refs were apologizing to him for some of the replays. Refs are apologizing for getting it wrong, commentators that are no way affiliated with the Bengals can't believe multiple calls going against us. I guess they're all homers too.

This is too good. Keep it up KB.

I find it sad that as good and as a close of a game that was last night, Louisville now has no shot at final four. I hate that is how it works. I know there is no real other way for college football to decide a champ but only losing once fucks you over. Not right.

You're crazy if you don't think Louisville has a chance at the final four. Yeah they don't control their own destiny, but still. Depending on what happens with Clemson (they could lose to FSU and then get upset by Pitt or something) and even what happens to other teams ahead of them, there is an outside chance. The only tough game remaining on their schedule is Houston, so that could be a huge win for them. If they win out and beat Houston in convincing fashion, even if Clemson doesn't falter, there's a small chance both Clemson and Louisville make it in considering how close their game with each other was. Big 12 likely won't have a team in the playoffs, so you gotta hope for some more shakeup in the Pac 12 so that their conference champ isn't more deserving than Louisville.

Teams will lose games, happens every year. Probably 2 undefeated teams max would be my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    You're crazy if you don't think Louisville has a chance at the final four. Yeah they don't control their own destiny, but still. Depending on what happens with Clemson (they could lose to FSU and then get upset by Pitt or something) and even what happens to other teams ahead of them, there is an outside chance. The only tough game remaining on their schedule is Houston, so that could be a huge win for them. If they win out and beat Houston in convincing fashion, even if Clemson doesn't falter, there's a small chance both Clemson and Louisville make it in considering how close their game with each other was. Big 12 likely won't have a team in the playoffs, so you gotta hope for some more shakeup in the Pac 12 so that their conference champ isn't more deserving than Louisville.
    You can just go ahead and etch that in stone tbqh.

Can they make it? Yes. Will they? No. The powers that be don't want to see two of the four spots filled with people from same conference.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Can they make it? Yes. Will they? No. The powers that be don't want to see two of the four spots filled with people from same conference unless it's the SEC.
    ftfy

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    ftfy
    True...i mean it is the best...but even so the NCAA tries as hard as it can to not have that happen.

I mean that is just boring. It is like having Duke Vs UNC in final four of march madness. Boring.

Duke always get a hand job from the selection committee.

Thread Information