Page 41 of 109 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    As much as i want Bama to win...I don't think they beat the Tigers this year. Damn.
    wut

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    wut
    I'm sorry. I think they are the more complete team this year. I don't trust the offense of Bama.

I think he was confused why you would want Bama to win. You hate every successful team ... ever.

In other news, this Penn State - USC game is entertaining. It's a shame Penn State didn't win their conference so they could play in the playoff.

SEC > all others

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    I think he was confused why you would want Bama to win. You hate every successful team ... ever.

In other news, this Penn State - USC game is entertaining. It's a shame Penn State didn't win their conference so they could play in the playoff.
    Both thing really because I feel Bama wins easily, but moreso what you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post

At least Penn St. showed up. Good thing tOSU was superior in every way and really showed why they deserved it.

Yes, OSU laid an egg in the most important game of the season due to horrendous play calling (which has been going on for years, but our talent usually made up for it), but to argue that PSU deserved a spot over OSU based on resumes is ridiculous. Also worth noting is that PSU's offense is largely dependent on home run plays, usually just jump balls (hence the 3 INTs yesterday). This year a large majority of those jump balls (or special teams plays in the case of the OSU game) went their way. Saquon Barkley is also a fucking beast and will be Zeke-like in the NFL. Having him again next season to lean on will be huge, but I don't expect them to have quite the same season next year, though I do still expect them to be good.

Thank God we are getting new coaches on offense for next year. Hopefully it brings a much needed breath of fresh air to the offense. So much talent, though young and inexperienced, it's a shame for it to be wasted with average coaching. We just need to open up the bank like other schools to get coaches that will match the quality of players.

Are you implying that Ohio State doesn't spend big money on coaches?

Compared to quite a few other big time programs, no.

you have the third-highest paid HC currently

trying for that number 1 spot?

Thread Information