Page 42 of 109 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football

and 7th highest AC payroll

so only Alabama and Michigan are ahead on total payroll

do you just pull this stuff out of your ass?

Pretty obvious that I wasn't referring to head coaches when I said we needed better quality coaches on offense. If you actually thought I meant Urban Meyer, then that's kind of funny.

But they already have one of the highest paid staffs, head coach and assistants. What more do you want them to spend?

Can we take a second to actually go back to my posts and what I actually said?

I was only referring to the assistant coaches first of all, and I said "quite a few" other big time schools pay their assistants more. Six schools pay their assistants more, which fits in with the "quite a few" I mentioned earlier. All I was saying was that the cream of the crop programs in terms of brand, recruiting, overall success, etc would probably be Bama and Ohio State at 1 and 2, respectively. So you would think that those schools would likely also have the HIGHEST (meaning top 3-4 at least) quality and pay of assistant coaching as well to go along with the quality of players. I wasn't trying to imply that Ohio State wasn't anywhere in the realm of pay for assistants, obviously they're going to be.

It's pretty interesting though to see LSU at the top of the assistant coaching pay by a pretty wide margin, and yet they're still an average team. It's not surprising to see Clemson and Bama at 2 and 3. Those assistants are certainly earning that money.

backtracking like only mantis knows how to do it

#CONSPIRACIES

write a strongly-worded email to your AD to spend that extra 300k to get you into the top 4 AC budgets

recipe for success by mantis

Reinforcing your reasons for being on my ignore list like only Maverik (and probably KB soon) know how.

reality is tough for you :/

Thread Information