Page 62 of 109 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football

Been awhile since we had a good and proper Clemsoning.

I didn't stay up to watch the Washington State game, but damn... two good upset games on a Friday. Crazy.

Shit show. It’s like the Cougars team bus ran over an old gypsy woman on the way to the game and were cursed. Everything they tried was a disaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Clearly Indiana recovered it in bounds. They changed the call on the field, just so there wouldn't be enough evidence to overturn it. Imagine Harbaugh's tears in the postgame interview that we SHOULD have seen if IU won... damn what a missed opportunity.

EDIT: OT! Come on IU!
    Last edited by Mantis; 10-14-2017 at 03:48 PM.

#3! Also literally emotionally broke Missouri. Was great to see Fromm throw down the field all night and get him some confidence in his arm and throwing abilities. We're going into the bye week riding high before a tough UF team that's pissed about losing to TAMU.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Clearly Indiana recovered it in bounds. They changed the call on the field, just so there wouldn't be enough evidence to overturn it. Imagine Harbaugh's tears in the postgame interview that we SHOULD have seen if IU won... damn what a missed opportunity.

EDIT: OT! Come on IU!
    TERRIBLE CALL. At least it still went to OT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    #3! Also literally emotionally broke Missouri. Was great to see Fromm throw down the field all night and get him some confidence in his arm and throwing abilities. We're going into the bye week riding high before a tough UF team that's pissed about losing to TAMU.
    I'd lol about tough UF team but this week was friggin nuts.

Best week of college football for sure and it was the only week that didn't feature any top 25 matchups. Just think, even with all the upsets we did see, we could have seen up to six more that went down to the very end and decided by one score. Wisconsin, Miami (what a fluke), Oklahoma, Utah, Michigan, and Michigan State. Hell, even Mizzou gave Georgia a game for a while and were scoring at will in the beginning. I put this here just to trigger you, Sano. I know it was only close for a little over one quarter. I didn't watch one minute of the game. Don't yell at me...

Crazy week of football.

Miami has to be the shakiest undefeated team left after Washington went down. Could see it coming with Washington.

Both Washington state teams lost to unranked PAC-12 opponents and ruined any chance of a playoff spot. Unreal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Best week of college football for sure and it was the only week that didn't feature any top 25 matchups. Just think, even with all the upsets we did see, we could have seen up to six more that went down to the very end and decided by one score. Wisconsin, Miami (what a fluke), Oklahoma, Utah, Michigan, and Michigan State. Hell, even Mizzou gave Georgia a game for a while and were scoring at will in the beginning. I put this here just to trigger you, Sano. I know it was only close for a little over one quarter. I didn't watch one minute of the game. Don't yell at me...

Crazy week of football.
    Missouri is underrated on offense.

Thread Information