Page 65 of 109 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football

Now the refs just literally handing them the game when we get momentum back.

I know we are shooting ourselves in the foot with our atrocious special teams play, but I can pick out at least 4 crucial penalties either incorrectly called or not called that should have been that have been CRUCIAL in Penn State's success, giving them TDs, negating turnovers, etc. Yeah yeah yeah, mantis blaming refs again. Watch the game without your anti-OSU blinders on. Even the announcers see it.

We have nearly twice as many yards as them. Need to stop beating ourselves and getting outcoached. It's probably too little too late right now though.

EDIT: And another no call on obvious PI AND facemask at the same time in the endzone lol. Refs literally never held accountable.

EDIT: And again on the reversal... lol this is getting comical.

There needs to be an investigation into this game. Follow the money. It's there.
    Last edited by Mantis; 10-28-2017 at 06:03 PM.

RUN THE FUCKING SCORE UPPPPPPPPx

oh my god yessssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    TWENTY ONE TO ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlolololol
    It was 35-0 and UGA had completed like 3 fucking passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Now the refs just literally handing them the game when we get momentum back.

I know we are shooting ourselves in the foot with our atrocious special teams play, but I can pick out at least 4 crucial penalties either incorrectly called or not called that should have been that have been CRUCIAL in Penn State's success, giving them TDs, negating turnovers, etc. Yeah yeah yeah, mantis blaming refs again. Watch the game without your anti-OSU blinders on. Even the announcers see it.

We have nearly twice as many yards as them. Need to stop beating ourselves and getting outcoached. It's probably too little too late right now though.

EDIT: And another no call on obvious PI AND facemask at the same time in the endzone lol. Refs literally never held accountable.

EDIT: And again on the reversal... lol this is getting comical.

There needs to be an investigation into this game. Follow the money. It's there.
    Overturning the one interception felt correct.

The right team won this game. tOSU was in fact superior. Special teams helped Penn State a lot. DLine straight up took over the game the last two times PSU had the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    Overturning the one interception felt correct.

The right team won this game. tOSU was in fact superior. Special teams helped Penn State a lot. DLine straight up took over the game the last two times PSU had the ball.
    I felt that the TD they overturned could have gone either way, but there was no way that there was conclusive evidence to overturn it. If they would have ruled it a TD on the field and didn't overturn it, I wouldn't have an issue with it because it wasn't conclusive. But the fact that they ruled it an INT and overturned it was stupid. That being said, I wouldn't even put that call in the top 5 of the worst calls/no-calls of that game. Absolutely atrocious and they need to be held accountable, even though they won't.

I'm obviously happy that the right team won, but it shouldn't have been anywhere near that close considering we doubled their yardage. It's not all the refs fault of course. We shot ourselves in the foot time and time again. I've never seen a more consistently inept special teams unit in my life.

Also, JTB for Heisman. I'm not even saying it sarcastically this time lol. I'm not saying he should definitely win, but he should at least be there.
    Last edited by Mantis; 10-28-2017 at 07:59 PM.

Thanks for making us #2 mantis.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    It was 35-0 and UGA had completed like 3 fucking passes.
    Literally cannot be any happier

We held Barkley to 44 yards rushing on 21 carries, and 36 of those came on one run. For those bad at math, you take away the long run from broken contain and he had 20 carries for 8 yards. LOL

Anyone who thinks our D-line isn't the best or at least tied for the best is kidding themselves.

Also, Sano, I told you Florida would be a breeze. I hope you guys beat Bama.
    Last edited by Mantis; 10-28-2017 at 09:14 PM.

We need to play better on third down and get fromm comfortable early or we're going to lose to Bama.

Thread Information