Page 67 of 109 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    I both agree and disagree. We're going to have 3 5* QBs on our roster next year. The 2019 team is going to have some incredible depth. I think if we continue rampage on recruiting coupled with our on field success we can probably hang with Bama year in and year out, which also means we'll hang with anyone. National Championships start with the coach and recruiting.

Kirby has already displayed in full the best player will start. Freshman and JUCO/other transfers have had huge impacts on the field all year. Richt was good, but this is the start of a new era for UGA I hope.
    Soooo I mean, Eason has to at least be thinking about transferring I would reckon.

yea, no way Eason and Fromm both stay

I don't think Eason transfers until his senior year I think. He's more than capable of challenging Fromm. I'm more worried about what the fuck Justin Fields is going to do. He's the #1 prospect in the nation and Kirby has already established in plain view that the best player starts every week. So I'm making the assumption a true freshman probably starts for us the third year in a row next year. Fields is way too fucking good to ride the pine. I like Fromm but it's very clear the don't trust the offense to him and that means there's a reason they don't.

SO MANY GOOD GAMES TODAY??!?!?!?x

Worst game I've seen us play in my lifetime. We were expected to lose to Clemson. This... was not expected. Yes it was obviously a trap game, but still. Out-coached in every facet of the game.

Oh, Mantis already posted.

This game is absurd. Literal wtf.

Outcoached by a shit ass coach too. Urbs can recruit but....

I've always said that. Urban can recruit, but he is one of the worst actual coaches in all of football.

Iowa played the best game probably in the entire history of their program today. They did exactly what they wanted to do and obviously prepared extremely well. Meanwhile, we played the worst game by far. JT had 1 INT all season and has 3 today. Their best game by far v. our worst game by far. Perfect storm.

But JT is supposed to be the Heisman...

Also underrated SCAR giving me a heartattack for 3 qtrs. Glad we escaped this trap game. @Auburn is terrifying

Stole this from the twitter dot com

"Kirk Ferentz is gonna get an extension beyond the heat death of the universe"

Thread Information