Page 95 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football

Alabama always beat Georgia. Something to remember. This defense is stupid, Clemson can't even move the ball.

Clemson's offense hasn't exactly been phenomenal all season, and they haven't gone up against great defenses either outside of Auburn who held them to 14. Ohio State's defensive ends would have eaten Bryant alive just like we did to Darnold.

Calling it now Alabama is going to roll up Georgia. They will make Fromm beat them which he can't do at this point in his career.

The Payne INT into TD was awesome

Kelly Bryant didn’t grow this season into a capable passer. Bama knows he can’t beat them downfield, so it’s pretty easy to stack the line of scrimmage, blitz him heavy in passing situations, and his offense looks pathetic. Clemson’s line has been manhandling defenses all year and running the ball very effectively, but you have to soften up a defense like Alabama by going over the top once in a while. Bryant looks just as lost this game as he did to open the year against Auburn. Great athlete, great instincts running the ball, but he needs to work a lot on confidence and accuracy on his passes.

It seems crazy to say this, but if Deshaun Watson is still QBing this team, they probably win the title again. Without a leader like him on offense, they look so inept.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    Calling it now Alabama is going to roll up Georgia. They will make Fromm beat them which he can't do at this point in his career.
    I don't think so. Since the Georgia Dome got torn down the Georgia sports curse has been lifted.

Bama does not look impressive. Even though OU's defense is cheeks, we still hung 50+ on likely the actual #1 team imo as far as balance from top to bottom.

Also mantis stop your belly aching. Jesus Christ.

BUT MY BELLY... IT ACHES!!

Alright I'm going to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    When you doubt Bama, their power grows.
    More like they had a month to get healthy and get ready for the game.

Nobody loves the bulldogs more than I, and if the state of Georgia is only allowed to win one football game this week, I offer the falcons losing as sacrifice for the greater good.

Thread Information