Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TAO Browser Alpha Released

Banned

Us as a team.

Wizzy

i'm just kidding, we're the only two people who are this interested in hulky's project and i just like that you share the same passion as i do about him getting it off the ground, because not much others seem to want to be involved in the process

--
    I was just able to get in on google chrome 64 bit and play a game. I still get bored easily of the TBS in general I guess(tao type games)..if it ever came back up I'd probably just log in for lobby still if i'm being honest. i'd play but i don't think I'd ever get back into taking it seriously

the illusionist is so funnily OP still

Screenshot (14).jpg So first this pops up

Screenshot (15).jpg Then this.

Screenshot (16).jpg Then im left with this.(although normally the logo and green bar usually don't pop up. This is a first)

So at this point do I just wait?

Also sorry I can't figure out how to make the pictures bigger...
    Last edited by Habeas Corpus; 11-11-2016 at 08:13 PM.

Wizzy

yes. you just wait. it will get in eventually but I think Hulky has given up on the project due to lack of interest.

I had it up for like 20 mins in the background and it never loaded. Also that blows cause it looks fun.

I cant read a mini s/s lol

Wizzy

It's hard to link images on this forum.

If you use the image button it comes out like this

ragnar.jpg

EwYclIK.jpg

but if you type the actual [IMG]URL[*/IMG] codes and insert the URL between them it comes out like this

so like with a really big image it becomes a very tiny image. i don't know why. it happens though.

for some reason when you try to use the "Insert Image" button it actually turns it into an attachment instead of an [IMG]

so basically anytime someone tries to upload something from their computer it will turn into an attatchment unless they upload it to a image hosting site first and type out the [IMG] code

i never used the video/image buttons on old TAO so I didn't realize it until I was too lazy to type out the code, i'm assuming most people don't pay enough attention to those sorts of things on the vbulletin forums though. i'm just weird and like to know things

Not sure how you'd fix it without Mel, or why he didn't realize that was an issue to begin with... so never really mentioned it.

EDIT: Took a s/s of my desktop to show a better example and used the Insert Image button to upload it, won't post the actual size with the [IMG] codes but I'll link it so you can see the difference

TAOExample.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aRsjxiV.png

I'm assuming it has something to do with the forum trying to save memory or something along those lines. Still learning the actual ins and outs of this vbulletin.

Banned

Hulkster the game looks great man, just finished a round and aside from the same issues as above (loading problems) everything went smoothly.
    I'm digging the ui, seeing the attack markers show up before you move is pretty sweet. And let's face it, the graphics are already far and beyond what was there before.
    Good job Hulky!

Thread Information