Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Gandhi arguement-There ya go you assholes

  1. #1

    Default Gandhi arguement-There ya go you assholes

    Great, I'm kind enough to let myself live through my old stupidity and humor you boobs. This was funny though I have to admit
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post


    This was said in complete seriousness, he went on to say (after i said Gandhi is the most famous Indian man ever) that "of course i don't know...I've never been to India!"
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    lawl
    Quote Originally Posted by SoilWorker View Post
    LMAO!!! so funny!
    Quote Originally Posted by shurtugal View Post
    How the hell do you not know who Gandhi is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    Elim is the type of person behind the reasoning for other nations hating America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseballboy View Post
    Honestly, it's not funny. Really, there should be only thm two laughing at it.
    I didn't know what it was until now, and yet i've never seen that word before
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anti View Post
    Dude..elim...I have to say that's pretty bad..
    Almost as bad as the girl in my history class who couldn't find Australia on the map, and then she said Africa was so hot because of "The Amazon Desert."
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    I really don't understand how someone can not know who Gandhi is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anti View Post
    Don't you learn, or at least talk about/hear about him in like 5th grade?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseballboy View Post
    I'm a French-Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    AHAHAHA, you're joking right? Gandhi is from India, and everyone in every country should know who he was...Being French-Canadian means nothing in this discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseballboy View Post
    Well guess what, im history classes we don't learn anything but what happens in Canada. SO i am clueless about other countries except France.
    Quote Originally Posted by shurtugal View Post
    Your teachers are retarded then.
    Still should have heard of gandhi though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    Unless you're, uh, nine or something, you should've at least heard of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    I don't know him because I have never been to india, and plus I have never heard that name before so tachnically he isn't even famous, otherwise I would know him.
    Unless I do know him, but didn't know his name.
    For I do not watch the news, its boring to my taste, and I don't pay much attention to alot of celebrities/famous peoples names.
    And lex, shut up no one wants to hear your retarded comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Antibiotic View Post
    There was a girl in my high school French class that argued for 5 minutes with this girl from Vietnam that Vietnam was next to Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Are you kidding?
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    Nope, never heard of him, have anyone here heard of michael showdown?
    Nope.....
    So get off my back and go die please, to anyone who thinks I'm dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    He's dead and extremely famous, even outside of India.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Antibiotic View Post
    That's more of ignorance than idiocy. Actually It's probably a combination
    Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    It's not like ghandi is a basketball player on a team you don't like...

    You might as well say you've never heard of Jesus..
    Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post
    I'm just sad the public school system failed him so badly
    Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Yeah, but what's elim's excuse?
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    Someone say ignorance?
    I can't be ignorant just because I never heard of someone before.
    And thank you jehutyv, atleast your reasonable.....
    -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    Did Michael Showdown liberate an extremely large country from centuries of extremely oppressive rule in the last century through absolute pacificsm? No? Shut up. Don't blame others for your ignorance, except maybe your school system.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Antibiotic View Post
    That is ignorance, you are completely ignorant on who he is. Different from stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    No. Ignorance is not knowing. Idiocy is comparing him to Michael Showdown, whoever the hell that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Actually, that's the definition of ignorance elim..

    Ignorance:
    1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
    2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of ghandi
    3. uninformed; unaware.
    4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog1321 View Post
    .....ghandi's dead?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Antibiotic View Post
    He doesn't know who he is. He didn't even know it was person. I think that qualifies as not knowing.
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    Huh? HAHA WOW....
    You must be retarded if you don't know what ignorance means.....
    So no I won't shut up, lol if I don't know someone it doens't mean I'm ignorant or retarded get your facts straight please.
    I don't need to blame the schools I go to, just because they don't teach us of everyone in the world.
    I blamed no one I'm afraid, I just don't know or never heard of the person, and saying I'm retarded or ignorant just because of that is just like your saying I'm retarded and ignorant because I ain't a lawyer or somthing or don't know everyone.
    Please leave your dumb insults out of here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Antibiotic View Post
    Not suprised with this one actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog1321 View Post
    no way he's dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Antibiotic View Post
    Everyone is ignorant about different information. No one can know everything. It's not really that much of an insult saying you were ignorant about him, it's the fact that you ARE ignorant about him that is bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Learz View Post
    QFT.
    Schools these days....
    :wink2:

    But yeah, Ghandi is, like, really famous. Like, really really.
    On the Top 10 list of important people.







    *EDIT* Ugh red boxes, give me a minute, imageshack is being a...

    *EDIT2* Yay got it fixed. Anyway, I also found this: http://www.darthsanddroids.net/episodes/0001.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    God you're fucking stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    bdog: He's been dead for a while.

    Elim: You are just being an idiot. Ghandi arguably did more to India than MLK did to USA. Comparing him to Showrun is just being stupid. You are ignorant, and acting like a dumbass defending yourself like you are right when you know you are wrong. Google Ghandi please, and see how stupid you look comparing him to Showrun..
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    Among the first 10 people they teach you about, Gandhi should be about #3.

    In any case, even without a history teacher telling you, you absolutely should know who Gandhi is.

    It's both Ignorance and Idiocy.
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    No you guys are putting it as I am ignorant just because I have never heard of a single person.
    Which is pretty much the same as saying I am ignorant for not knowing many things, like who invented the mattress or fast food....
    So technically you shouldn't say I am ignorant for not knowing something, he is a person I don't care, I guess he was really famous and did somthing really good, cool I respect that.
    But that doesn't mean I have to know him or ever heard of him, maybe I will in class someday, I just never have yet.
    I'm only in 10th grade.
    People learn things at diffferent times, your saying like I'm ignorant if I never heard of marten luther king when I was freaken 6 years old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    Yes, that is the definition of ignorance elim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Like I said he did more than MLK, arguably.

    I'm in 9th and I have knwon who he is since 4th grade.

    Ignorance is not knowing...so you are ignorant. You might have your words mixed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    Oh...My...God.

    a.) Gandhi did A WHOLE FUCKING LOT MORE THAN INVENTING A MATTRESS OR FAST FOOD.
    b.) I'm in 10th grade and have known who Gandhi is/was since i was about 7.

    You ARE IGNORANT.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Antibiotic View Post
    I didn't say you were completely ignorant, just on this person. You took it out of context and took it differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    Sorry about hijacking your thread, but we need to teach elim >.<

    In any case, I'd say Gandhi was the MLK of America x 2, rather than GW or Abe.
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    ARE YOU STUPID?
    I DID NOT SAY HE DIDN'T DO MORE THAT WAS AN EXAMPLE.
    LEARN HOW TO READ.
    PLUS I SAID IN THAT POST THAT EVERYONE LEARNS THINGS AT DIFFERENT TIMES I AM IN TEXAS ARE YOU?
    DO YOU LIVE WHERE I DO? seriously shut up.

    and learz thank you, but I just haven't learned about him yet, schools teach different things and also teach things at different times.
    So maybe I will learn about him this year I don't know, I just know I'v never heard of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    Hey dumbass, i live in oklahoma, so we live in the same region, and guess what I learned about Ghandi in elementary school. IF you don't know who he is and you're in highschool, your school system is fucked up, and i suggest you ask your history teach who Ghandi, (pronounced Gone-dee) is, and watch as half your class laughs at you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    you're OUR idiot, which is the point in the end
    Netjak win Netjak strong Netjak forever

    My final stat on rev before D-DAY

  2. #2

    Default

    more.
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    This is hilarious.

    I really don't see what living in Texas has to do with the price of tea in China.

    Honestly, you have the internet, don't you? You can learn anything you want. I am not sure that I've ever learned about Gandhi in school either. But i sure as hell know who he is and what he's done.
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    Ok then.
    What grade did you learn about george washington?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    Probably like 1st grade, but it really doesn't matter elim.

    Edit: I grinned, Rub.
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    Good that anwsers the question and teach's ya'll that every school teach's things at different times and such and maybe doesnt teach you about some people.
    Because I believe I learned about him in like 2nd grade?
    When did you learn who was the 31st president?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Wow...now this is just stupid.

    OH NOES HE LEARNED ABOUT GW IN 2ND GRADE NOT 1st THEREFORE HE SHOULDN'T KNOW WHO GHANDI IS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    Ask your teacher who Gandhi is plox, and then tell us how many people laugh at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    That may be too much to count Lex. Maybe a rough estimate would be easier..
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    Elim, honestly..I don't remeber the exact date of when i learned who George Washington is!

    And honestly, it means nothing. You should know who Gandhi is. End of story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    you're OUR idiot, which is the point in the end
    Netjak win Netjak strong Netjak forever

    My final stat on rev before D-DAY

  3. #3

    Default

    more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Shinok View Post
    I pity those who are ragging on Elim just because he doesn't know Gandhi....don't you guys have better things to do? o,O

    Pathetic. Can we get back to posting funny pictures???
    Quote Originally Posted by Learz View Post
    Don't worry, it's adding to the post count

    Only, um, er... 61,000 more posts until we catch the RDT!
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    Tell me who invented the tv.
    He should be super famous........
    And whatever I don't care, he's just a person who was famous and did some great things, I'll probably learn about him someday.
    Lex, your pretty ignorant anyway, since you think you have to know everybody started in elementary and think that every single school teach's the exact same thing at the same year or somthing.

    P.S and ima, YOU should know who my mom is, she's famous in my town.
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    The problem is elim, not one person specifically created television. It was a gradual thing, created by a multitude of scientific discoveries made by totally different people.

    If you ask an Indian person, they'll probably debate that Gandhi was just a person, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo99 View Post
    More than one person invented TV, so that question isn't really possible to anwser.

    Google his name, Gandhi, educate yourself Elim. Then maybe you will know why so many people are ragging on you for not knowing who he is, and comparing him to people that didn't really do all that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    And do you know who all of them are?
    They should be world wide famous for making a huge thing in world history.
    Your ignorant for not knowing all of them.
    I don't care bobo, I hate education is annoying, I get it 8 hours a day, I don't want anythin to do with it at home at all really unless its home or a project.
    I have no need to look up someone that is that famous, because I will probably learn about him whenever a history teacher brings him up in a lesson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    The difference is, Gandhi did no invent some trivial electronic device, he liberated AN ENTIRE COUNTRY from british rule, without any sort of violence what so ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    Lex can you read?
    I didn't say no difference or asked for that.
    I asked a question not what is the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post
    Hey, elim. Go into school tomorrow and tell people you don't know who Ghandi is. Tell your teachers, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    Well Christ. This just validates what I've heard about Texas.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo99 View Post
    Honestly Elim, you're talking about two completely different things.

    -Abbe Giovanna Caselli - Invented the Pantelgraph
    -Scientists May and Smith - Experimented with selenium and light
    -George Carey - Put forward drawings for what he called a selenium camera that would allow people to see by electricity
    -Scientists and engineers like Paiva, Figuier, and Senlecq were suggesting alternative designs for Telectroscopes
    -Inventors Alexander Graham Bell and Thomas Edison theorize about telephone devices that transmit image as well as sound
    -George Carey builds a rudimentary system with light-sensitive cells
    -Sheldon Bidwell experiments with his Telephotography that was similiar to Bell's Photophone
    -Paul Nipkow sends images over wires using a rotating metal disk technology calling it the electric telescope with 18 lines of resolution
    -At the World's Fair in Paris, the first International Congress of Electricity was held. That is where Russian Constantin Perskyi made the first known use of the word "television."
    And so on.... http://inventors.about.com/od/tstart...ision_Time.htm

    Amazing what google can do, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    *facepalm*

    Honestly elim, your arguments don't make sense. What Gandhi did saved lives, helped millions, maybe a billion people. Television is simply a convenience, not an incredible accomplishment. And no, I don't know the hundreds of names that helped contribute towards the creation of television.
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    I didn't ask what google can do.


    I'm not comparing anything, I am asking an question.
    And you fail to anwser it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo99 View Post
    No, you didn't, but, I did anwser your question. Correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    No, your question simply fails in the relevance department.

    The truth of the matter is, you're trying to cover you lack of knowledge about one of the world's greatest men in history by asking questions about inventors of a trivial device that wasn't made by one man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy` View Post
    Ah man..Elim made me laugh. I lost so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by -57- View Post
    Sorry but don't you think you're stretching it a bit much there?
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    I don't think so, I would definitely put him top 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    Shit! Wizzy's right! Elim was just submitting it to us to make us laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    Not for the Indians.
    Quote Originally Posted by -57- View Post
    I'm Indian?
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    Lack?
    covering?
    Do I care? No, you are covering the fact that schools across the globe learn about different things same things, both at certain times, different times.
    Maybe I did learn about him and just forgot I don't know, I just don't recall nor never heard of the name.
    Just like baby's start walking at different ages, I started when I was like 2 or 3, others start at 1 or so.
    I just never learned or heard of him, that's all, it doesn't mean I won't ever get a lesson about him.
    Did you learn about jesus when you were 3? if not Your ignorant.
    Seriously get your facts STRAIGHT AND USE YOUR HEAD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    Look at what he did for the Indians. Now look at the population of India. Gandhi is damned great.
    Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    Ghandi is a super hero... Liberated a whole country by himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    Actually, i learned about Jesus the minute that my mind could begin to remember things...My dad's a minister.

    Aside from that little tidbit, there's really nothing to argue about this post because I've beaten it more times than i care to remember in the past half hour.

    BTW, as I already said, one shouldn't have to learn in school about something/someone as great as Gandhi...There are some things that you learn about pretty damn easily without school, and Gandhi's one of 'em.

    EDIT: Elim, i would've signed my neg if you were a grey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    Exactly. He's like Captain India.

    It's like how this kid in my Japanese class argues with my sixty year old native Japanese teacher about Japanese.
    Quote Originally Posted by -57- View Post
    Ok.

    I'm not Indian though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    Right, right. I guess if you're not black, liberating the slaves is no big whoop.
    Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    That's not true at all... Ghandi is irrelevant to a lot of people's lives. If school hadn't taught me who he was I wouldn't know about him. And if I were to forget about him tomorrow morning I have a feeling that my life would go on just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    Ima, you didn't beat none of my post's really.
    You ignored the fact that people learn about things at differnet times, schools teach things at different times.
    Plus you wouldn't learn about anyone famous really unless you did from school, a video, looked it up on good(which you can't unless you have heard of him)
    Or was told by someone.
    I just never heard of him, it doesn't mean I'm ignorant or anything lol, no one ever bothered to tell me about him, or anything, shouldn't blame me and flame me for somthing stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    So Texas schools are 5 years behind Maine schools?

    Honestly, it's not that hard to find out about Gandhi.

    @AFO: maybe you don't care, but there's well over a billion (BILLION) people that can thank Gandhi that they lead even somewhat decent lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    You still think he's top ten in those people's lives? Not remotely close... but keep thinking that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    Tops Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    Ima, I give up on you you seriously don't get the point.
    EVERYONE LEARNS THINGS at different times, just because you learned pre-ap algebra in 8th grade(even though you you probably didn't) and I learn it in 10th grade doesn't mean I'm ignorant.
    And before you start, no I'm not comparing him to math, I'm putting up an example.
    Learn how to read please.
    Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    For them? Sure... But its not like they don't have gods. And those gods top Ghandi. And guess what? So does every person that made their birth possible... because without one they wouldn't be alive. Anyway.. You catch my drift. I could find more people that top Ghandi if ya want. Top ten people in the world!!!!1 is a ridiculous concept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffery View Post
    It

    Just

    Means

    You

    Are

    Slow

    Quote Originally Posted by xEaglex View Post
    Why did this thread become so unfunny?

    What the hell, yo?
    Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    Its because people think Ghandi is a super-hero and should be known by all...

    I say bring back the funny. Screw Ghandi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    you're OUR idiot, which is the point in the end
    Netjak win Netjak strong Netjak forever

    My final stat on rev before D-DAY

  4. #4

    Default

    last part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffery View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    I WOULDN'T EVEN FEEL IT CAUSE HE'S SO SKINNY LAWL

    q
    Quote Originally Posted by The Antibiotic View Post
    Yeah, learning stuff outside of what your taught is stupid. Instead of arguing this whole time defending yourself about not knowing him, you could've looked him up and his accomplishments and you wouldn't have to be defending your point that "I WASN'T TAUGHT SO THERES NO NEED TO LEARN UNTIL I AM."
    Quote Originally Posted by xEaglex View Post
    Hooray bringing funny back to the thread!

    Major lolsss
    Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    It is a perfectly valid argument. Poorly executed I'll admit, but still valid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbish View Post
    Had to post a llama...
    Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    That was almost funny Rubbish. I love llamas though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    Not really. It just depends the scale you're looking at.

    And on the whole "valid argument thing," no, no it isn't. Socrates said it - wisdom begins in wonder.
    Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    Okay.. what's the scale Ima was looking at?

    You're going philosophy on me? I hate philosophy.. The things I've heard about some classes. /barf.

    And it is a perfectly reasonable argument. I don't need to know a thing about Ghandi in order to live a good life. History is for noobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Shinok View Post
    You guys should take this Gandhi argument to RDT. Stop spamming this thread with BORING crap!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anti View Post
    QFT. srsly
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    Geez. You're like some kind of brick wall.

    And Shinok, be quiet. You thought the mario video was boring!
    Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    I tried... but I can't help it. My name is Robert and I'm an arguholic.

    How am I like a brick wall? You haven't addressed a single thing that I've stated.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Antibiotic View Post
    Hi Robert!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    But.. my name is Robert! =O

    There can be only one!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    My dad would kick your dad's ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    You believe that ignorant bliss is a fulfilling existence. I disagree. We're done.
    Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    When did I say anything about ignorant bliss?

    If I have my shit together then why should I worry about the liberation of India or some dude that played a key role? I'd rather worry about people that are actually still living on this earth. Build relationships with them and such. Learn how to be successful in this life. Screw the dead dude.

    If you think that is ignorant bliss then you do not know the meaning of the phrase. And declaring a conversation over always makes you seem right huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Shinok View Post
    STOPPPP.


    Take it to RDT!

    Everyone! Start posting dem funnies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    After reading Elim's whole argument, I lost pretty badly. He made quite the fool of himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog1321 View Post
    Smelly butt sauce
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy` View Post
    :rofl:
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseballboy View Post
    No dude. We don't care about other countried except America where i go to school to. Like really, i only know about the famous French explorers and not more then their name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    What a shitty school, then. And they call America's education system terrible...
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseballboy View Post
    And yet, i don't learn alot about the United States either. THe title of the book we use in history is: Canada and Quebec in a nutshell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    How old are you, out of curiosity? That is, unless you don't feel like sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbish View Post
    This one's kind of silly but it made me laugh .
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    All I said was I never heard of him and all of ya'll made a big deal about it lol.
    I just never did, thats all.
    Maybe I'll end up learning about him this year or maybe I already did, and just don't remember, I just don't recall the name at all.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy` View Post
    You're dumb for not knowing who Ghandi is. end of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    Cool, I might as well be dumb since I never knew how to talk til I was like 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    I dont think he's dumb for not knowing who it is, i think he's IGNORANT. Which is not as bad a word as he thinks.

    He did however make a total and complete ass out of himself trying to defend himself. he's still doing it on arma as we speak..
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy` View Post
    hahahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    fixed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy` View Post
    If you tell me what he did, I'll prolly know who he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    Elim, I'm going to say this as clearly as I know how, here's all I've got (please read):

    You're NOT dumb for not knowing who Ghandi is. It's suprising that you have never in your life heard of Mahatma Ghandi. This is a world figure. A great man. Arguably one of the greatest leaders ever. You not knowing who he is demonstrates a lack of knowledge on your part of Ghandi. You're in the 10th grade, I'd be willing to bet you've heard of him, and just don't remember. It's like not knowing who Mother Theresa is. Even if you don't know she was an Albanian nun, you've probably heard of her name.

    That said, you need to understand the difference between being an idiot, and being ignorant. I am not an idiot (others may debate that), but I am ignorant of many things. Ignorance = a lack of knowledge. If you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer, I am ignorant of that fact. You were ignorant, but not dumb, or stupid, or idiotic. What made you an idiot was how you responded and the complete lack of intelligence your argument demonstrated. Like the whole "of course I don't know, I'm not from India" thing, that you apparently said to I'malive. That's stupidity at its finest, the idea that nothing else in the world should matter to you.


    Come on AFO, that, my God, that's just horrible. History is for noobs? Who was it that said those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it? Human beings are so advanced because we share our knowledge among our species. Our knowledge doesn't die with each individual, it is passed on to future generations for their use. It's very, very important to know what's going on in the world and in the past. I hope elim's xenophobia is not really the Texas Christian stereotype playing out, as someone suggested.

    And then, instead of looking up who Ghandi was and going "wow, how did I not know this happened?" you stubbornly defended your "right" to be ignorant. Instead of shutting the f*ck up and educating yourself, you told everyone else why you weren't an idiot for not knowing it. You're on a forum filled with well-educated, intelligent people from across the globe. You can't possibly expect not to learn something while you're here.

    "There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post
    I think he's just ignorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    Yeah, today he said he didn't know Mandela either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy` View Post
    Not knowing Nelson Mandela is less of a big deal than not knowing who Ghandi is.
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    true, but not knowing both is a bigger deal than not knowing one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehutyv.2.0 View Post
    I knew it would bother you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbish View Post
    Will you guys give it a rest?
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    I know the band The Beatles, I don't care who play in the bands, I jsut like the music.
    They are good at playing lol, I just don't look in to it and see who all is in it and there names?
    Quote Originally Posted by SoilWorker View Post


    This should get everybody's attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by I'malive24/7 View Post
    Who said anything about the beatles here?

    That was just on army when i asked if you knew who John Lennon was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbish View Post
    No Soil.
    That's just disturbing..
    Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    Whatever........
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy` View Post
    Just stop answering..they'll get bored.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    you're OUR idiot, which is the point in the end
    Netjak win Netjak strong Netjak forever

    My final stat on rev before D-DAY

  5. #5
    Wizzy
    Guest

    Default

    good stuff elim. glad you decided to immortalize your moment of dumbness

  6. #6
    Hate You Can Trust! The Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    That One Place
    Posts
    45,851

    Default

    needs more cheat

  7. #7
    They all float down here. The Butcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA.
    Posts
    25,169

    Default

    epic

  8. #8

    Default

    Trying to read what I wrote back then... Holly fuck.

  9. #9

    Default

    haha right, I reread my own and I just wanna go back in time and beat the shit outta myself, I sounded stupid. Now I know what everybody else felt like when I posted back then. XD
    I should have just shut up and not argue, but I seemed to just keep going and going.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    you're OUR idiot, which is the point in the end
    Netjak win Netjak strong Netjak forever

    My final stat on rev before D-DAY

  10. #10
    ⌐■_■ Shurtugal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20,381

    Default

    Beautiful

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •