Thanks for the feedback guys. Really appreciate it.

LOS: I'd be happy to add this back in as needed. But I'm hoping that there will eventually be more competitive aspects to the game as well as more ways for players to grow in their knowledge/strategies as they play more. I think that the trickshots in the old LOS were kind of a "gotcha" and are weird to visualize because of the grid nature of the game.

BW/Enchantress: I will work to balance these better, because I know they are off.

Retooling characters: Board is the same size as TAOs. I made most of the ranges from what I could remember or scattered Youtube videos so everything should feel pretty close. In general I'd like to think that character balance is relative to what other characters are in the game and since everyone has basically the same set, matches should feel balanced regardless; however, once more characters are released it'd get boring to constantly play against one set over and over again because it's the strongest - will try to keep balance and metrics against that.

To Wizzy: Totally agree, definitely want to create a high skill-cap game. TAO's LOS could add to that for sure. Hoping that unique character abilities will add more though to strategies and counterplay. I'm hoping that characters will be balanced in such a way that people will create sets with characters they like/fit their playstyle, and that there won't be characters who are just flat-out better than others - that way the "starter set" or whatever will be just as winnable as any other.

Anyways - those are just my thoughts. Thanks for reading.