Thanks for all the positive comments in my last post. Much appreciated.

I finally got my web server hosted with the game running (in a hopefully stable fashion). Please keep in mind this is a very early version of the game so there are a lot of things that still need improving. Part of the reason I'm hosting such an early version is to get feedback, so please leave feedback on the page if you can. There is a public poll on there and also a private feedback block, both are completely anonymous. Thanks! The working title of my game is Stratagem. Notably, it is a fully multiplayer game so you will need someone with you to play against. You could also make two accounts and play against yourself (if you log in on the second account with a different/incognito browser). I'll probably be hanging out in the lobby and am happy to talk and answer any questions.

Play Stratagem

A lot of the characters are very similar to the original; however, some have changed. Blocking is also slightly different from the original. When you attack you'll see numbers pop up:
  • Red: Damge Dealt
  • Grey: Damage Blocked
  • Green: Amount Healed

I tried to balance everything as best I can, but let me know if any changes need to be made. Here is an image of the UI layout, it should look familiar

I'm working with a lot of technologies which are new to me, so bare with me and read my list of things that could go wrong
  • The number of players counter at the bottom right hand corner will sometimes show 1 less than the actual number of players online. Sorry about that!
  • The server may(probably) crash
  • You may get a security warning, something like: "This connection is not private". What that probably means is that my HTTPS certificate got messed up somehow. Please don't go to the website if you feel unsafe, but please let me know so I can work on fixing it for you. It doesn't mean that my site is malicious, it just means that the encryption key I'm using doesn't match the encryption key that the internet has on record for me. The reason they show this is because someone (bad guy) could position themselves between you and my server, create their own encryption key, and then read all the data that you send over (username, password, your super secret plans to overthrow the government, etc).
  • Something may break in your match, If you refresh your page then start matchmaking again it will find your old match and you can rejoin the game you were in.