Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Name Color Change Requests Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    yeah until people complain that it looks annoying you can request colors ie kap and lex
    Yay! I would like to have my pink name back.

I see the name color requests but the process involves HTML and I really don't want to screw it up so I will get on it Friday when I can take time to make sure I do it correctly.

Alright so I did the name color changes for Kash, Wizzy and SOD... but only SOD's worked apparently. Going to figure out how I managed to mess up the colors blue and green. :|

EDIT: Mel could you look at it? I can't figure out how Spiritofdarkness worked but Kash and Wizzy didn't. I checked capitalization, numbers, colors and formatting repeatedly and tried different colors (including what worked for SOD) and it just won't go. Can you tell why?

Alright so I did the name color changes for Kash, Wizzy and SOD... but only SOD's worked apparently. Going to figure out how I managed to mess up the colors blue and green. :|

EDIT: Mel could you look at it? I can't figure out how Spiritofdarkness worked but Kash and Wizzy didn't. I checked capitalization, numbers, colors and formatting repeatedly and tried different colors (including what worked for SOD) and it just won't go. Can you tell why?
    I looked after you wrote.. and was baffled myself.. Will check this am with fresher eyes..

Wizzy

The forum gods are not pleased with me D:

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy View Post
    The forum gods are not pleased with me D:
    I tried Lime, Green, and Honeydew for you. Along with pink since that worked for SOD. Was so pissed nothing was working.

EDIT: Now I see honeydew is basically white with a slight green tint, that one probably would suck. I think the less neon-y ones would be the less offensive though. #KAPsNameIsBrightAsHell

I tried Lime, Green, and Honeydew for you. Along with pink since that worked for SOD. Was so pissed nothing was working.

EDIT: Now I see honeydew is basically white with a slight green tint, that one probably would suck. I think the less neon-y ones would be the less offensive though. #KAPsNameIsBrightAsHell
    Its honestly best to use the hex.. and YES I have to tone it down a little I might actually see when he posts otherwise.

that's so random the quote would change since I did them copy pasted from each other in order of Wizzy, Kash then SOD and SOD's worked.

TAO's School Yard Bully KickAssPlaya's Avatar

The sad thing is on my phone I don't see my sweet magenta Ness

Wizzy

I just view full site on my phone so I don't have to look at the mobile version.

Thanks for the name change

Thread Information