Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: College Basketball

I can seemingly vm myself though, so that's something! Edit: Manon you ninja mofo.

I think KU will add Thornton, not sure on anyone else. But we know Self will use the scholarships. Should be fun since next years roster and rotation is basically set anyway.

Ya I can't wait. This is the best backcourt we've had in a long time imo. Maybe since 08.

There is no doubt. Jackson is the best guard prospect Self has had (if you count Wiggs as a wing). The things is even though Jackson is maybe a shade below Wiggs overall he is an amazing passer and has a much better team around him (Mason/Graham v Tharpe? LOL).

I'm setting the O/U on how many times we hear that Jackson is older than Svi this season in game broadcasts at 40.5.

Probably more. Brent and Fran always have the same things to say every game. Vick as a 5th option isn't bad either.

Absolutely. JR/SR Vick would start on the 2012 team (over Releford). I love Releford though.

I love Mason, but a backcourt of Graham, Svi, and Jackson is going to be really fun to watch when it happens. I hope Svi has a big season, he deserves it.

What's cool about this backcourt, too, is that they can be really good defensively. They all can guard.

Just wanted share and root for my team!

Sorry for the double post but I know you guys wont click on a link to another page....

I hope you get a real coach soon.

Thread Information