Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: College Basketball

What if Kentucky didn't have to play a single-digit seed to get to the final four? Might happen now.

Welp, so much for that Cincy pick. They looked so damn good for so much of that game, then just completely collapsed. That’s stunning.

About picking who you don’t think will win: I do some of that. I picked Kentucky to beat UVA not because I believe in UK, but I didn’t think UVA would go very far without Hunter. So the loss to UMBC doesn’t hurt so much.

And hey, Clemson is looking good against Auburn! Hopefully they don’t go Nevada in the second half. I’m fairly confident even Brownell can’t cool this team off at this point. He loves to shut down the transition offense when leading late, which destroys their tempo.

Not surprised at Auburn. Haven't bought into them all year. I had New Mexico State beating them this round.

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    Welp, so much for that Cincy pick. They looked so damn good for so much of that game, then just completely collapsed. That’s stunning.

About picking who you don’t think will win: I do some of that. I picked Kentucky to beat UVA not because I believe in UK, but I didn’t think UVA would go very far without Hunter. So the loss to UMBC doesn’t hurt so much.

And hey, Clemson is looking good against Auburn! Hopefully they don’t go Nevada in the second half. I’m fairly confident even Brownell can’t cool this team off at this point. He loves to shut down the transition offense when leading late, which destroys their tempo.
    54-22... I think Clemson is pretty safe.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    54-22... I think Clemson is pretty safe.
    UC felt safe too...

Cincy was up 22. Clemson is up 32. I know this tournament's been crazy but it's over.

Yeah I know, I was just saying it for the lolz.

Down 40 now. Jesus is there a mercy rule?

Bruce Pearl COTY!

KState's excellent three-point shooting is going to send UMBC to the second weekend of the tournament.

UMBC has made one FG in over 10 minutes. How did this team beat Virginia by 20? lol

Today, ACC teams have eliminated the regular season champs from the Big Ten, the SEC, and the Big East.

Two days ago, the ACC regular season and conference tournament champ lost to a 16 seed.

Shit's cray.

Thread Information