Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: College Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    He's fucking annoying.
    I think it's an oversight to let him do tOSU games... Very biased.

Watching Michigan this tournament is like playing a pickup game with a guy who "swears to god he could go pro" and proceeds to make it a miserable experience for everyone.

For fucks sake, play god damn basketball and make some smart shots.

SHIT INTO MY FUCKING DICK THE FRESHMAN DID IT

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Umbc gonna win it all. Haven't watched march madness in years, I'm down to watch umbc keep playing.

UMBC with a decent chance today because KState is going to be playing without Dean Wade again. UMBC going to have to make 3's though because I think KSU's guards are quicker than UVA's and will do a better job of keeping UMBC's guards in front of them. We'll see.

Michigan State a little bit lucky to be up right now - they've banked in 2 3-pointers and Syracuse has missed some easy shots.

And bye Michigan St. A little surprised so many people picked them to get to a final four considering the region they were in and considering they hadn't really done anything very impressive this season. 2-4 against top 25 teams and would have had to go through a Duke team that beat them earlier in the season without Marvin Bagley just to get to the elite 8. Good win for Syracuse but Duke will not be shooting 8-37 from 3 like Michigan St just did.

Didn't watch the game, but I gotta say I'm pretty shocked MSU lost. I picked them in my final four. I wouldn't have been surprised if it was Duke beating them, but Syracuse this year? Really?

Ya bit surprising. Michigan St just had a bad shooting night. Some of that can be attributed to the length of Syracuse' zone but a lot of that was the Spartans just missing shots. Coming into the game today they shot 41% from 3 as a team, which is 6/351 in D1, but tonight they were 8/37 (21.6%).

Thread Information