Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: College Basketball

no one talking about the FBI stuff? K

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    no one talking about the FBI stuff? K
    Do what now?

Oklahoma is doing their best to play their way out of the tournament. I think with an expected loss to Kansas and then at least one other team such as Kansas State and then an early departure from the Big 12 tournament, they should be out. I think the fact that Trae Young was playing out of his mind early in the season is the only thing keeping them afloat. They've been getting the benefit of the doubt just on his early season play alone for too long.

I knew about the original stuff, but that "new" article doesn't really say much other than "there's other schools too."

Other schools too is pretty big considering 16 of them are all tournament teams with rather large followings, would effect viewership and ratings and ncaam as we know it.

I'm sure when everything surfaces it will be pretty earth shattering. I'm not worried about OSU. One of the things that everyone always said about Matta was he did things the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    I'm sure when everything surfaces it will be pretty earth shattering. I'm not worried about OSU. One of the things that everyone always said about Matta was he did things the right way.
    I wouldn't be worried about OSU basketball either.

Some crazy shit coming out in the last 24 hours. I'm not going to throw stones though, at least before this has settled down.

Kansas, Duke, UNC, etc will all definitely be in the mix, so yeah... not throwing stones would be a good idea.

Thread Information