Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: College Basketball

My final 4 right now is Virginia, Zaga, Nova, and MSU. I've changed my bracket so many times already though, I'm sure it will change. Who the fuck knows what could happen this year.

Michigan probably has the easiest path to the E8 for a 3 seed, can't complain

I put them in my elite 8.

it is against my sports beliefs to acknowledge the "First four" games. They shouldn't exist. Period

Officials are keeping Rhode Island in the game and Dan Hurley is still whining. Two garbage offensive fouls called on Trae Young to take him out of the game. Rhode Island hand-checking and flopping on defense. Hopefully Oklahoma wins otherwise the Rhode Island and Duke game will be a contest to see which team can flop and complain about calls the most. I hate that shit. I hope West Virginia gets blown out so I don't have to watch Huggins.

Damn. Almost picked Loyola.

Was never going to pick Arizona to beat Virginia because Sean Miller and because Virginia is really good, but I'm glad I picked them to lose to Kentucky.

But man, I thought they would at least beat Buffalo, not get drilled by them. Sean Miller is probably gone.

If you’re not watching UVA-UMBC, you might want to be. It looks serious, that Retrievers point guard looks like he’s about to hit a game winning bucket to slay the dragon.

To clarify: there’s still 17 minutes to go, but it just has that feeling like it’s going to happen.

TCU's Williams has one of the worst haircuts I've ever seen, it's like an Afro mullet.

Thread Information