Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: College Basketball

Wasn't a foul on Vick. Then there was a foul on Carter and Svi didn't step out of bounds. Fucking trash.

Graham obviously fouled again. No call. Okay.

Didn't watch a minute of it, but I guess I'm glad Kansas won. Congrats manon/gypsy.

Conference tournaments are the dumbest shit ever Gryph.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    Wasn't a foul on Vick. Then there was a foul on Carter and Svi didn't step out of bounds. Fucking trash.
    Normally I don't complain about officiating but it was pretty trash in that game. With Duke getting most of the calls in their favor. KU did get fortunate on that late charge/block but it felt kind of deserved all things considered.

Poop game. Duke was playin hero ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Didn't watch a minute of it, but I guess I'm glad Kansas won. Congrats manon/gypsy.
    Thanks, Tits. You missed a pretty good game, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    Normally I don't complain about officiating but it was pretty trash in that game. With Duke getting most of the calls in their favor. KU did get fortunate on that late charge/block but it felt kind of deserved all things considered.
    It was. That block/charge was 100% a charge, though. That was a bad call.

I'm pretty sure the last-second shot in regulation by Grayson Allen gave me a minor heart attack. Talk about being agonizingly close to a Final Four. Sorry, KB. Either team would have deserved it.

Duke shot really poorly from deep (two games in a row) and got destroyed on the boards. If I'm being honest, I was upset with the weak calls that sent Carter to the bench, especially after he took an elbow to the face without a call. Carter only played 22 minutes, and not having him on the floor (regardless of the reason) was the biggest difference in the game. I didn't get to watch the second half, but I tried to follow on my phone and I saw some highlights. I recorded the game, but I'm not sure if I want to watch it. When I saw we were up 3 inside a minute I was obviously pretty hopeful, and watching the highlights of Svi's 3 and then Grayson's in-and-out-and-in-and-out-again shot are kind of heartbreaking.

Say What?

.....Duke.

-SW

Thread Information