Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: College Basketball

Big 12 conference and tournament champs and a final four. Team definitely overachieved this season. It was a good season. Nova's great and they were incredible tonight particularly. KU should be very good next season. If they get Romeo Langford they might be the national title favorite.

Hey, TC.

I'M SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW FUCK NOVA OMG MY RAGE IS UNCONTROLLABLE ALJFLKJSFLKASZJFLKASJFLAKSKJFASLKJFLKAJF:LSAKJF:AL KJ

Thank you Graham and Svi. But especially thank you Graham. You kept the streak alive. Will miss.

woohoo won the bracket pool

Nah I can still win

Not super confident though

My bracket is in the 99.6 percentile on ESPN ...what do i win for that? nada

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    My bracket is in the 99.6 percentile on ESPN ...what do i win for that? nada
    That's crazy good, congrats! And I'm pretty sure that the top 1% on ESPN get entered into a drawing. So there's a remote possibly you could win something for it.

I hope I become rich enough to the point in the future where time travel is allowed only to rich white males, cause let's be honest fellas, that is a recipe for disaster so we need to keep it consistent and I can go back to the future part 2 and make a perfect bracket just to rub it in the worlds face and act all smug.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm knee deep in alcohol right now cause I know how this game is gonna be a Villanova Roflstomp toward a championship, but I'm holding out deep down in my heart my maize and blue pull a stunner.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    Big 12 conference and tournament champs and a final four. Team definitely overachieved this season. It was a good season. Nova's great and they were incredible tonight particularly. KU should be very good next season. If they get Romeo Langford they might be the national title favorite.
    Very very good chance at Langford.

Vick and Newman will be gone. Doke should come back but not set in stone.

Thread Information