Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: College Basketball

Love seeing Duke lose, but I wish they both could have lost. Didn't watch the game, but I agree that officiating is getting more and more ridiculous every year. It's basically becoming a no contact sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    I actually figured what it was before clicking. I am not disappointed.

Jackson looked lethal during his little scoring spurt against Duke but also looked completely lost against Indiana.

Josh will be fine, the talent is there. The entire team got thrown into the gauntlet the first two games. I was legit thinking 0-2 start after the exhibitions. But now, while the upcoming schedule isn't K-Statian (check their schedule and the kenpom rankings LOL) it should but probably won't be 13 straight wins. So my hope is the team can use these games to gel and figure some stuff out.

Spoiler: Siena (KU's next opp) is ranked higher than any KSU non-con team that isn't Maryland (who isn't necessarily playing KSU).

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    Josh will be fine, the talent is there. The entire team got thrown into the gauntlet the first two games. I was legit thinking 0-2 start after the exhibitions. But now, while the upcoming schedule isn't K-Statian (check their schedule and the kenpom rankings LOL) it should but probably won't be 13 straight wins. So my hope is the team can use these games to gel and figure some stuff out.
    You should read Titus's article about the Kentucky/Kansas wins he wrote recently. Great tidbit about Self in there that I found hilarious.

Thread Information