Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tao Fantasy Baseball

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tao Fantasy Baseball

Hey guys

Just gauging interest. All of my leagues fell apart last year including the tao league so I was hoping to start something of my own here.

If I can't find 10 people for this redraft, would anyone be interested in looking for a new league to play in with me?

If I had to guess I would say no.

I got the sense at the end of last year's league that a lot of the usual suspects were done.

does anyone want to do a roto league for $50? these guys are def active for full year
    Last edited by Greendaybum5; 02-14-2017 at 04:55 PM.

I'd love to Philly, but funds are low ATM. I'm super down next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    I'd love to Philly, but funds are low ATM. I'm super down next year.
    hey so it's only $50, not sure if that makes a difference.

Naw man, I'm sadly really fuckin poor. Can't justify it on top of the money league I'm already trying to put together. Would be cool to have u in on a 20 dollar (non serious) league with some of my irl friends/fam. I'm probably gonna completely smash them all otherwise lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Naw man, I'm sadly really fuckin poor. Can't justify it on top of the money league I'm already trying to put together. Would be cool to have u in on a 20 dollar (non serious) league with some of my irl friends/fam. I'm probably gonna completely smash them all otherwise lol.
    eh this is gonna be my 3rd team, didn't even want to do it, but favor to a friend

Alright man, next year . Hope ur still around these parts. You've got me on Facebook anyways no?

Spencer if your friends and family league is the style of the TAO league (like low learning curve for me) I'll do it if you need another. I really liked playing last year and was pretty bummed when you said it likely is over.

(editing for clarification only if you really need that one more, since Im still a baseball noob and obviously suddenly would only have you to talk to about the league unless another TAO also joins. Seriously sad if TAO doesn't fire up.)

Thread Information