Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tao Fantasy Baseball

Ya I'm like 99% sure the Tao community is only interested in fantasy football at this point. NBA was relatively unsuccessful and most of the baseball guys are afk.

Gypsy would join probably
    Me
    You

And I think that's it pretty much. I know Philly doesn't wanna do a points league, gryph said he was done, thunder and blex were trending away from it. Veil, Dino and I'ma are afk. That's the usual croud. Honestly hulky, the league I'm gonna start with the friends and family might be less confusing for you and less competitive. My friends and family arent stupidly invested in baseball like I am lol.

I'm only kind of AFK, I would be active in a fantasy baseball league because I can do that shit on my phone. I don't bother logging in much on these forums but I definitely still lurk every few days. Depending on when you're trying to draft I could be down to play in your friends/family league.

I dunno how hard it would be, but if TAO members are chill with keeping up with managing a team but not able to make a draft we could do a draft on the forum and then just have a commish place all those players on their respective teams. I dunno if that would just complicate things though.

I don't even know if we could get 8 people from Tao to play man.

WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO ASSUME THE MANTLE OF POWER I POSSESS?

Of fucking course I'm remaking the league, just waiting a few days until I get some time off from work.

The fact that at the end of the year last year you and others said you weren't going to play this year lol

The king says a lot of things from atop his golden throne. His crown was weary at the nights end at the year. Yet now he wears it upon a troubled brow. Hellbent on reclaiming his fallen honor.

Till the Yankees shit the bed again .

Thread Information