Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Tao baseball daily h2h league

Awesome Hulky. we should all pitch in a few bucks.

When I did it in football the champ declined and we stopped trying, so shouldn't pitch in or get one or whatever until it's clear the champ is willing to accept

Jake lamb

I'd take a Eugenio or a Manaea

freaking serious Gryph never drop Aaron Judge because the Judge has laid out the sentencing with his Gabble. Home Runs for the Yankees. All Rise for his Honor Aaron Judge. The Judge the Jury the Law Clerk The Lawyers. You may be seated after he hits 30 to 40 more home runs after all star break.

Man this guy is a beast.

Gryph next season if I get first overall pick it goes to Aaron Judge man not Trout or Harper. Aaron Judge he has earned it after this performance. Veil's number 1 overall pick.

Thanks for your fantasy insight.

You are very welcome I am not making fun of you BTW just pissed you let that future hall of fame opportunity slip by you.

Willing to trade Bryce Harper, Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Ramirez, Starling Marte, Domingo Santana or Dee Gordon for a pitcher. Harper, Ramirez, or Cespedes would need to be a really good pitcher. Marte or Santana for an average starter, and Gordon just about anyone rosterable (like above waiver wire/spot start level).

I have one too many good OF, but if I move Gordon I can rotate Ramirez back to 2B. I'd rather have the depth be a contributing SP. Would consider a RP/SP relief pitcher that can generate wins and holds after overloaded pitcher weeks for Gordon or Marte.

my players are available for cash considerations. I accept Venmo, Google Wallet, Square, Wire Transfer, Cash and Credit Card(through venmo)

Thread Information