Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Tao baseball daily h2h league

Considering he had like 11 Career Hrs up to this season, there was a good reason to not even bother with him.

Ya man lol I think we were all too slow tho. Sano picked him up in June lol he's been raking all year. I'll be the first to admit I wasn't down.

I mean, it was dart throwing at that point anyway, forsythe was coming back, AGone was coming back, Bellinger arrived, Turner was close with the quad in rehab, there really wasn't any place for him to play, however, I don't think anyone saw Agone and Forsythe blowing fat cock this year that badly, worked out though lol. That's why i love this game, no matter the situation, it literally ALWAYS works out someway somehow.

Unless you're the padres

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    I mean, it was dart throwing at that point anyway, forsythe was coming back, AGone was coming back, Bellinger arrived, Turner was close with the quad in rehab, there really wasn't any place for him to play, however, I don't think anyone saw Agone and Forsythe blowing fat cock this year that badly, worked out though lol. That's why i love this game, no matter the situation, it literally ALWAYS works out someway somehow.
    I was on the phone with you when I was making this pickup, you said something along the lines of "such and such just got off the DL" and I go "Yeah but this Chris Taylor person is playing every day and has been kicking ass." Not in an i told you so fashion, i just remember the convo cause I was trying to bolster my team.

I got smoak and Dickerson off waivers and andre simmons

Gf sano, thought you had me going into the last day because of the pitching matchups but graveman pulled through and Atlanta buttfucked wacha. Bittersweet

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Gf sano, thought you had me going into the last day because of the pitching matchups but graveman pulled through and Atlanta buttfucked wacha. Bittersweet
    Yeah. It is what it is. Hurt that I didn't know when Gio was starting this week and missed his start.

If I had lost to gio last week it woulda been fitting haha

Danny Salazar has been fire since his return. I caught a little shit for picking him up after Blex cut him when he slumped and hit the DL.
    Last 30 days Kluber has been SP1 and Salazar has been SP6 (this is ppg, not total points, Kluber is still SP1, but Salazar is a bit lower since he returned a bit later than the 30 day range). Pretty great as he has scored 16, 13.9, 17.2, 8.4, and just now 18.4 the game with the most strike outs was against the Yankees too so not too flukey off an easy schedule.

Thread Information