Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Tao baseball daily h2h league

He's still gonna beat him lol. -5 from 2 starters is a pretty big hole

Yeah, but stretta's luck has been near god tier all year. All its gonna take is one day where his lineup goes off and he's back in the lead. Most of his points come from weird sources anyway. Kinda bummed about Chase and Junis yesterday for me though, they were getting HELLA SQUEEZED by the umpires, which was pretty annoying. Especially for Junis, who was pounding the inner half and just not getting any calls.

That sucks man, I know Anderson is hit or miss, have liked him and used him since 2015, but know nothing of junis. I'm scared for Estrada today, but hes been showing signs his last few starts of improvement and when he's on its must start. I don't know if I'm gonna be able to get to 44 starts before Sunday or more then 6 games pitched -_-. Hoping I don't need it.

Also, totally agree on him having god tier luck lol. Reallllly weak matchups when he's having a bad week and monster weeks when the other team scores more then 150 lol

I don't like our scoring format balance purely because of Mistretta's team. Has the worst pitching staff in our league and is a top 3 team.

thats because people dont line up their teams or pick people off waivers
    if you just line up pitchers each week to start about 900 IP or more, you make the playoffs -- because there isnt enough active people to stop you. The only exception looks to be Blex over Dino this year but Blex was 9-12 and Dino 8-13 so it's kinda hard to argue either should have made the playoffs.

Mistretta is the #5 team in scoring.

1v8 is so sad lol. Lookin like the other games are gonna come down to the wire.

I am assuming the next round is Hulky (Veil hasn't benched batters so he won't have batters Sunday and is down ~20 and I have Martinez and Strasburg today and tomorrow), Spencer (60 point lead), Blex (40 point lead) and Gryph (DeGrom v. Hill+Wacha [could have been close but Sano already overloaded, so I think Gryph wins]).

That means:
    1. Gryph v. 4. Blex
    2. Hulky v. 3 Spencer

I think.

I get blex, you or veil gets sano or gryph

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    I get blex, you or veil gets sano or gryph
    I could see you as 2. and me as 3. but I don't get how you are the higher seed than Gryph at all.

Like All Rise was #1 and from your div. Gryph #1 in our Div, #2 overall.
    All Rise knocked out.
    Gryph is #1.
    You and Me have the same record, but I think I have you on points and head to head (week 12).
    Blex is obviously the last seed.

The playoff bracket is made at the end of the season.

1v8 winner goes on to face 4v5 winner

2v7 goes on to face 3v6 winner

It's like any bracket really hulky.

Thread Information