Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Tao baseball daily h2h league

Kind of a feelsbad when Nightmarez puts 50+ on you on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Hey guys interested to hear what u guys think of this trade. It's a dynasty league, head to head categories for the week with pretty odd but fun (for me) stats. My team is not contending, but I'm not exactly in tank mode either because I'm one of the few teams in the league with good halfway decent pitching (very very deep league). I decided I wanted to trade some of my aging pitching depth and a player who I really don't like to a contending team who needs pitching.

I traded hamels and Bruce for Nick Castellanos and Scott Schebler.

Castellanos is pretty established in the league at this point and showed signs of a breakout last year, so I went for him while his value is still fairly low and I think Schebler has some potential to be an everyday guy in the league at some point soon.

Did I give up too much for 2 players who may not pan out? Would you have preferred to go for younger, higher upside prospects who people in dynasty leagues cover and overvalued?

Personally feel like I probably could have gotten more, but I wanted to pull the trigger as early as possible on Castellanos.
    Did you see anything I wrote on Castellanos this year? Very odd, one thing he actually regressed in harshly last year is he became a much WORSE hitter against LHPs and he got absolutely eaten up on breaking balls the dipped underneath his hands. It's been something I've been keeping an eye on to see if he can counter adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    Kind of a feelsbad when Nightmarez puts 50+ on you on Monday.

Luckily for you Finnegan had just an awful day. Paxton's one of the most underrated starters in the bigs right now. He's going to be special special if he can reach his potential for 2017.

Nope. I've only read the Buxton blurb and the sp ranks. You've been hiding from the tao community mr. "Tao"bball. Hahaha. Gonna read some more of ur stuff one of these days. It's really cool to see you getting some online attention though away from our little forum. Make us proud bitch :').

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Nope. I've only read the Buxton blurb and the sp ranks. You've been hiding from the tao community mr. "Tao"bball. Hahaha. Gonna read some more of ur stuff one of these days. It's really cool to see you getting some online attention though away from our little forum. Make us proud bitch :').
    Yeah well here's it:

2015: .351 v. LHP w/ 24% Ks.
    2016: .207 v. LHP w/ 28.7% Ks

Not a huge boost in the Ks, but where he got really eaten up were those down and in breaking ball breaking underneath his hands. He swung through them all year last year. He's going to need to develop laying off htat pitch, not that i think he can't, just want to see him do it.

Trend looks to be continuing here in the small 2017 sample. Very very strange lol.

Yoenis Cespedes 3 HR 5 RBI, thanks for keeping me competitive

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    2-0.
    Rough losing to you in week 1 when I would have beaten 10 other teams that week.

Quote Originally Posted by Blexican View Post
    Rough losing to you in week 1 when I would have beaten 10 other teams that week.
    Yeah I feel ya. Can't say I'm sorry about it though haha.

Thread Information