Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug MegaThread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Bug MegaThread

In case there's some bugs or whatever. Might as well have it in one place. I'll compile all the fixes as they come up and link to them later in the thread.

My current bug is that when I click "remember me" it won't let me log in at all.

Remember me doesn't work for me either.

And when I hit 'New Posts' I get a 500 Internal Server Error

Quote Originally Posted by Shurtugal View Post
    In case there's some bugs or whatever. Might as well have it in one place. I'll compile all the fixes as they come up and link to them later in the thread.

My current bug is that when I click "remember me" it won't let me log in at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    Remember me doesn't work for me either.

And when I hit 'New Posts' I get a 500 Internal Server Error
    Try now.. let me know.. also which browsers you're both using would be helpful thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meletus View Post
    Try now.. let me know.. also which browsers you're both using would be helpful thanks
    Chrome.

Works now

Are you assholes happy now?

I tried to post a video, but can't embed it?

The link shows up, but you can't play it from the same page

Edit: I noticed avvy's and sigs don't update automatically in posts after you update settings
    Last edited by Mar; 04-22-2016 at 07:58 PM.

just some rage and three kinds of yes
    vi veri veniversum vivus vici
    quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

Wizzy

Looks like lines of text break in weird spaces when people post more than a couple sentences until the next person posts. Don't know if this is my phone or something that can be fixed.

I think it's my phone but not sure

Samsung galaxy s5 on Google chrome.. will check to see if it's the same on my computer later.

Quote Originally Posted by Kash View Post
    I tried to post a video, but can't embed it?

The link shows up, but you can't play it from the same page

Edit: I noticed avvy's and sigs don't update automatically in posts after you update settings
    If you didn't have one when you posted. You have to go back and check add signature box via edit (i did that for the post above for you.. Granted, if you change you signature, anywhere you had checked previously will show the updated one too.

Avatars should be static throughout the forum however. Checking on video.. I thought it was just embed but I see it has video as the setting here.

The "view profile" page still needs a lot of work. It's mainly white with black on black so you can't really see anything. Also, the profile pics on that page are way too large. Anything we can do about it?

just some rage and three kinds of yes
    vi veri veniversum vivus vici
    quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

Quick reply is shakey on mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Kash View Post
    The "view profile" page still needs a lot of work. It's mainly white with black on black so you can't really see anything. Also, the profile pics on that page are way too large. Anything we can do about it?
    yeah template will be updated.. Now the the site is working properly color scheme will be fixed I know profile page changed back to ugly as did the toolsbars above posts and threads.. on it.

Also videos work now if you didn't notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Quick reply is shakey on mobile.
    I'll be turning on the mobile template over the week. Much will improve and be easier to read. (duty noted though)

Thread Information