Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Bug MegaThread

I need Tao, I am forever lost without it. T_T

Surviving

Hey Hulky - I found some errors
    Click new posts, then click Search in "Search • New Posts"

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

search still works though unless Im mistaken just annoying words at the top?

Surviving

I only saw the words, I did not investigate further.

Suddenly every page of the forums loads with a bunch of error messages above the header.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 355
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 355
    That's repeated about 50 times at the top of the webpage, then the rest of the page seems to be loaded fine.

EDIT: Some of the links at the top of the forums (like the New Posts button) seem to be missing. And when I opened up the editing box it loads funny - the save button isn't below the post, it's up at the top of the editing box and I have to scroll back up to see it - it hasn't locked in its position.

forgot that this was here, posted in RDT but in case hulky looks here first:

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy` View Post
    "The given line correspond to some bitfields values (foreach ($vbulletin->bf_misc_navstate AS $field => $bitvalue)). Rebuilding them in the AdminCP should be fine. AdminCP > Rebuild > Rebuild Bitfields. This menu shows only on debug mode.
    "

"This is happening likely because your forum had a hack attempt.
    Each time my customer is getting hacked, this error pops up.

Check your plugins and see if you find a strange plugin with init_startup"

so we either got hacked or need mel

woo

I guess we just wait until the forums literally break now. ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS

*runs around with pants on head*

FYI edit post is all fucked too

Let me know if there are any issues that are still lingering. The chat feature has has been disabled for now. It was buggy for a while anyway, and I have been meaning to look into that.

Trying to get in touch with Hulky so I can try to fix the root cause of the issue.

I can copy the posts and threads from today.. and reinstall the backup from 1am this morning.. Or do I need to go more days back? When did the first error get noticed?

I noticed it yesterday (2/22) at about 10 am EST. I was on the forums before that and didn't see anything wrong, so I think it started then.

The Butcher's profile is illegal:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'do' in ..../includes/functions_online.php on line 516

http://taoforums.com/member.php?6-The-Butcher

I haven't noticed it on anyone else's profile

EDIT: ..It's not there anymore
    wtf? That was odd
    Last edited by Wizzy`; 03-22-2017 at 12:09 PM.

Thread Information