Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mlb 2020

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    I don't know about the bat for this year. He's a bit overrated imo. I think he gets the September callup treatment this year. The Yankees can afford to give him seasoning.
    I'm definitely going to have to redo this whole thread lol.

It's hard to see it unless he really crushes aaa

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    It's hard to see it unless he really crushes aaa
    I misread ur 2019 comment, I think ur probably right about that. I was a little too conservative projecting 2020.

But I think I was on the right track that the Yankees will be conservative with torres. He's a prospect I think who you don't want becoming polished in the bigs like Swanson. The Yankees wanna win now. He will absolutely have to force his way on the team.

A hypothetical but not too crazy way the Phillies could put it over the top? If Arenado reaches Free Agency in 2020, I do believe the Phillies are a big enough market and a willing enough spender to add another massive contract to the payroll I designed, so putting an elite player like that on this roster would really seal the deal. But overall I think this team would have enough gusto to do it. The top of the line-up, top of the rotation, and top reliever are all theoretically scary.

Ya I could see a scenario like that happening, by 2020 the usual suspects will be pretty capped. Philly will have an opportunity for sure.

The only thing wrong with your 2021 coverage is trout goes to the braves and joins rising superstar Ronald Acuņa and beloved Freddie Freeman to form the most terrifying 234/345 in baseball and the braves actually win the WS with only hitting, a complete opposite of what the 90s braves we're famous for.

Also, marez and specer, look into Out Of the Park Baseball on steam. You'll jizz yourselves and thank me later.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Also, marez and specer, look into Out Of the Park Baseball on steam. You'll jizz yourselves and thank me later.

I play OOTP a lot.

I just don't see Trout going anywhere but LA or the Northeast.

I'm going to be playing ootp 18 in Afghanistan to kill time. Started out as the Rome Braves manager. Gonna try to work my way up. It's so in depth I get lost at times.

Trout won't go to Atlanta, but that'd be nice if he did.

Ya I've been told it's aweosme. Can I get it on my phone?

Thread Information