Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football TAO '17

Hulky is literally my only viable trade partner and he probably won't even trade me

RIP fantasy season. You were so promising. Bdog blud and Gryph are my favorites to win at this point.

Thanks for jinxing me.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

I'm not trading because one loss (if not already) and I'm out of the playoffs. Not fair to trade guys away in case it ends up unbalanced.

4 losses isn't eliminated...

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Thanks for jinxing me.
    Hey Butch, fuck your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    4 losses isn't eliminated...
    ... If I trade you my QBs how the am I going to win games? If I gave you Luck I lose at minimum Wentz's late bye and if I trade you Wentz I'd lose every week until Luck returns lol.
    If some waiver/free agent/cheap trade QB is worth it, you should just roll with that QB.

Also I have 5 loses and am in last place

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    ... If I trade you my QBs how the am I going to win games? If I gave you Luck I lose at minimum Wentz's late bye and if I trade you Wentz I'd lose every week until Luck returns lol.
    If some waiver/free agent/cheap trade QB is worth it, you should just roll with that QB.

Also I have 5 loses and am in last place
    Trading Luck doesn't have any implications other than Wentz's bye. Wentz has solidified himself as a top 5 QB right now for FF in our league it looks like. Luck has rode your bench due to injury the entire year. I'm offering to upgrade your RBs, especially with Hunt. Hunt+Wentz is just as good as Hunt+Rodgers which is what I had, which could help you win out. I'd be taking a significant hit on my team with losing the RB1 just to try and get Luck, who has NO return date. You don't even know if Luck returns for Wentz's bye. So it's not even "at the minimum" because you could be missing out on his bye regardless.

But yeah man don't bother trying to win out or anything in hopes of a playoff spot. No point in participating with 5 losses. Might as well just bench your team the rest of the year or something.

lol so you offered Hunt for Luck + my WR just to upgrade my team? How am I going to win accepting the Chiefs additional bye on Hunt, losing my WR that I throw in and losing my QB bye coverage? I might as well keep my team as is, maybe win out on my own with no Bye week issues. I have Freeman as RB1 and his bye is passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    lol so you offered Hunt for Luck + my WR just to upgrade my team? How am I going to win accepting the Chiefs additional bye on Hunt, losing my WR that I throw in and losing my QB bye coverage? I might as well keep my team as is, maybe win out on my own with no Bye week issues. I have Freeman as RB1 and his bye is passed.
    Hunt for Davis+Luck is easily fair. Neither player has done anything for you. You immediately have Freeman + Hunt + Wentz and Keenan Allen. But ok man.

Thread Information