Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football TAO '17

Cant go wrong with either guy imo. Johnson is more explosive in my eyes which is why I have him with a slight edge

Did a random NFL.com standard 10 man draft.

QB: Tom Brady (herp derp QB2, interestingly [imo] I noticed Big Ben went in the last round, so if in small leagues if I dont get Rodgers or Brady I'm waiting.)
    QB: Jameis Winston (Plays Saints on Brady's bye, and Jets when Brady plays Denver the week after Brady's bye)

RB: Jordan Howard (Was him, Zeke, Gurley, Lynch in order for RBs taken at or after this pick. [then someone took Sproles?!, then Lamar Miller])
    RB: Dalvin Cook (Crowell, and Mixon also left the board then I took Dalvin Cook.)
    RB: Doug Martin (Both of my RBs have bye 9, Buccs play Saints that week, so I picked Martin)
    RB: Jamaal Williams (Both of my RBs have bye 9, I think Jamaal Williams is the starter by then, if not it's long enough away to come up with another plan on waiver.)

WR: Odell Beckham Jr (First round pick, 4th overall [after Brown, Johnson, Bell; in order])
    WR: Brandin Cooks (I think Cooks is a really high upside WR2 right now so I'm happy to ride this experiment also having Brady/Cooks for double points if it works out)
    WR: Keenan Allen (This is my primary flex, as long as he is healthy)
    WR: Kelvin Benjamin (I have an obvious bye 9 problem [Allen, Cooks, Brady, Cook, Rudolph] and Benjamin plays the Saints that week. Also when Allen plays DEN, Benjamin plays SF. Allen KC, Benjamin Saints. Allen Giants, Benjamin Detroit. Allen Denver again, Benjamin Chicago. Allen NE, Benjamin TB. Also Saints on Allen's bye [9].)

TE: Kyle Rudolph (Wasn't my first choice, but I think he's fairly safe; also bye 9)
    TE: OJ Howard (High upside, but rookie so I dont want him as my every day starter. Has Saints for Rudolph's bye though)

K: Pittsburgh (Late enough bye for my kicker. [lol also 9] Will likely switch for someone else after a decent enough early bye kicker is cut.)

DST: Houston
    DST: Jaguars

My two D's have this schedule: 01 JAX 02 CIN 03 BAL 04 JAX 05 KC 06 Ram/CLE 07 IND 08 SEA 09 IND/CIN 10 RAM 11 CLE 12 BAL 13 IND 14 SF 15 JAX 16 SF

The playoffs of SF/JAX/SF is fucking nuts imo
    Last edited by Hulky; 08-24-2017 at 11:49 PM.

in my opinion you pay too much attention to bye weeks and strength of schedule when we aren't totally sure who will be good for what positions.

like saying that OJ Howard has the Saints on Rudolphs bye doesnt mean anything to me. sure they've been a poor defense for a few years now, but its no guarantee they're as bad this year or that positive of a matchup for TEs

the team looks good, a bit thin at RB for my tastes though

Quote Originally Posted by sanosuke View Post
    manon is gonna get last anyways.
    this ain't turtle style bro

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

anyone want to push the draft date out a little bit more to right before the season starts? fuck these injuries
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

It's a good point and concern, but I think it's a little late to charge it now.
    20 people ready to draft this weekend. Maybe next year we don't draft until after the last preseason game. Still, if everyone wants to move it out another week I'm fine with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I think we should just stick with the time we have. This happens every year and there hasn't been some huge push to do the draft right before the games start, so I don't see how it's that big of a deal. If everyone's down then I'm fine with it but yeah.

nobody important is gonna play week 4 anyways.

Like Sano says starters don't play preseason game 4.

Thread Information