[URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Quote Originally Posted by bdog1321 View Post
    bell's done it once.
    so leveon bell is on the same level as marcus mariota? good to know I should've taken mariota #1 overall.

Only reason I picked him then is because I think he's poised for a huge year. We'll see. It was risky, but fuck it, i believe.

Mariota played all the fantasy football games last year and broke his leg week 16.
    Derek Carr had the same injury the same week, but also broke his pinkie that year.

Is Derek Carr trash tier as well? Because Derek Carr was champion last year in our league.

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    so leveon bell is on the same level as marcus mariota? good to know I should've taken mariota #1 overall.
    Fallacious argument bell is obviously a better player but neither player's upside should be limited by their past injury histories since they're both so good
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Bdog makes a good point. I agree with him. Holy shit.
    I'm gonna mark this day on the calendar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    Mariota played all the fantasy football games last year and broke his leg week 16.
    Derek Carr had the same injury the same week, but also broke his pinkie that year.

Is Derek Carr trash tier as well? Because Derek Carr was champion last year in our league.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog1321 View Post
    Fallacious argument bell is obviously a better player but neither player's upside should be limited by their past injury histories since they're both so good
    Except Mariota isn't "so good". He's above league average which is is basically like saying Sam Bradford is so good. It's not a fallacious argument because, me personally, I'm not going to want to draft a player that's injured every year because that removed them from my fantasy team, which you want them to perform on. You made a crap comparison about Bell being a top scorer after missing games and being a top player so why can't Mariota and then try to say my argument is no good.

Derek Carr is as good or slightly better than Mariota. What QB you win the league with is as important as what RB or WR you won the league with. If I have weaker WRs because I took Rodgers overall, I won't win the league explicitly because I took Rodgers, just like Gryph or whoever got Carr won't win explicitly win because they got Carr.

Can't believe I have to explain all this.

Surviving

Do you guys think I have a chance this week? I'm the team on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Derek Carr is as good or slightly better than Mariota. What QB you win the league with is as important as what RB or WR you won the league with. If I have weaker WRs because I took Rodgers overall, I won't win the league explicitly because I took Rodgers, just like Gryph or whoever got Carr won't win explicitly win because they got Carr.

Can't believe I have to explain all this.
    You don't unless for some reason you thought we liked Mariota as a first round pick? He took Gordon #1, Kelce #2, Mariota #3. He also has Doug Martin who is a good flex in a couple weeks, and Larry Fitz + Eric Decker + Corey Coleman which is a very solid WR group without any high investments. His team overall is one of the best and part of that is because Mariota at the start of the QB run was a good pick. He easily could have a team with something like Keenan Allen instead of Eric Decker, but have Carson Palmer at QB or whatever.

This isn't even what I'm on about. The entire point I've been trying to make is that giving Mariota an A, which bdogs website did, is wrong. They didn't give him an A because of where he GOT Mariota. They just gave an A to Mariota himself which Mariota isn't an A tier QB. And if they give Mariota an A, then the rest of their rankings are likely wrong anyways.

Thread Information