Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football TAO '17

Well my team is looking downright awful so far this year..

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    last week they were #1 and #2 in targets
    I got burnt by Larry though in daily today
    They combined to give me like 8 points this week.

Can't wait for Adams to get Force fed the football this weekend d.

Would anyone like to buy high on my team of studs?

Surviving

So my issue this week is that two (out of three, one being my flex) of my WRs are questionable, and my backup RB is also questionable.
    I am unsure of what I need to do to guarantee my win this week. Possibly need to pick up two new WRs but I can only have three total on my roster at anytime so I would have to drop Landry & Cobb to replace them. I could trade in West (can only have two RBs total) and use the replacement as my flex, thus only getting rid of Landry or Cobb.

Please help - I have added as much information as I can.

WR 1 (Starter) - Jarvis Landry
    Landry (knee) isn't practicing Wednesday, Jason Lieser of The Palm Beach Post reports
    Spin:
    A late addition to the Dolphins' Week 2 injury report, Landry ended up catching 13 of 15 targets for 78 yards in Sunday's 19-17 win over the Chargers. The Dolphins didn't report the wideout experienced a setback after the game, and Landry was spotted on a stationary bike at Wednesday's practice. While the early signs suggest his knee issue still isn't much of a concern, Landry's practice participation needs to monitored carefully Thursday and Friday as the Dolphins prepare for a Week 3 road game against the Jets.

Jarvis was questionable last week too, but was able to get 20.1 points.

WR 2 (Flex) - Randall Cobb
    Cobb (chest) was held out of Wednesday's practice, Michael Cohen of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports.
    Spin:
    After Sunday's loss in Atlanta, Cobb underwent an MRI on his shoulder and was subsequently deemed day-to-day. With the release of the first Week 3 injury report, he was listed DNP with a chest injury, throwing a wrench into his potential to play Sunday versus the Bengals. Meanwhile, Jordy Nelson (quadriceps) progressed all the way to a full participant, so the Packers will seemingly only be down a maximum of one wide receiver if Cobb is unable to go this weekend.

RB (Bench) - Terrance West
    West (soft-tissue injury) didn't practice Wednesday, Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com reports.
    Spin:
    West was limited to only 15 snaps and 10 touches in Sunday's 24-10 win over the Browns while dealing with the unspecified "soft-tissue injury." Javorius Allen operated as the lead back in West's absence, with Alex Collins helping to kill the clock in the second half. Even if West ends up playing Sunday against the Jaguars, Allen's role appears a bit more conducive to fantasy production, featuring a decent portion of the early-down work as well as the vast majority of passing-down snaps.

Available WRs

Available RBs

you definitely need to make sure you pick up Willie Snead

his suspension is over after this week and he's going to be a huge contributor

Surviving

Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    you definitely need to make sure you pick up Willie Snead

his suspension is over after this week and he's going to be a huge contributor
    Instead of who though? And picking him up this week would mean I would need to use a RB as a Flex.

I was 100% wrong about Eddie Lacey. Well not 100% because I did pick up Chris Carson during our draft in case Lacey didn't work out, but I admit that was mostly in case of injury. I was wrong about him having new life in Seattle and new motivation in a run first offense. He doesn't even seem motivated to play anymore. Certainly not enough to win the job from hungry guys like Carson or Rawls.
    Oh well. This time next year he'll probably be retired and 300 lbs.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

there has to be a better TE available because this is obviously like a 8 person league.
    I dont think you can get a RB or WR because this looks like a 3 WR 3 RB 2 every other position league where you got to drop position for position.
    You DST2 (Raiders), TE 1 and TE 2, QB2, are the trash positions or your team.
    Snead would be really nice to have, but basically not an upgrade.

Surviving

there has to be a better TE available because this is obviously like a 8 person league.
    I dont think you can get a RB or WR because this looks like a 3 WR 3 RB 2 every other position league where you got to drop position for position.
    You DST2 (Raiders), TE 1 and TE 2, QB2, are the trash positions or your team.
    Snead would be really nice to have, but basically not an upgrade.
    It is a 16 man league. I had Fedorowicz but he is IR, so I got rid of him. Should I just bite the bullet and hope that Cobb & Jarivs pull through? Should I put in West over Hooper, or just go with the safe play with Hooper?

Available TEs

Thread Information