Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What exactly will it take to re-create TAO?

TheManiac

Okay, I checked out the link. If you don't mind, I am going to be sending you a private message in regards to any future business.

Quote Originally Posted by AllFatherGray View Post
    I wouldn't mind building TAO if the price was right.
    Care to share what the right price would be? We might be able to get a pool of people willing to pitch in if it was realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by CPC View Post
    Care to share what the right price would be? We might be able to get a pool of people willing to pitch in if it was realistic.
    +1

Maybe BR could help if anyone can contact him

Quote Originally Posted by Entrain View Post
    +1

Maybe BR could help if anyone can contact him
    Yeah I think its safe to say those who were really dedicated would be happy to pitch in a reasonable amount and the more who do the more realistic his offer is to be met by us.

Yeah I think its safe to say those who were really dedicated would be happy to pitch in a reasonable amount and the more who do the more realistic his offer is to be met by us.
    Sorry for the delay - was working on this:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/762950/

It's a chess variant with some cool mechanics - what do you guys think?

I think 5-10K would work for the initial state of the game. That would give me 1-2 months to hermit up and develop the first build.

It wouldn't have to be all up front. Besides, I wanna make the game anyways so the funds just speed up the process. Currently free to return to the project so now I am working on an authoritative server instead of the peer-based implementation I had before.

My email: cenobiumsoftware@gmail.com

As I said before, I don't mind milestones and full transparency. We could even set it up on UpWork so the money could be placed in escrow and released as milestones are met. I already have a realtime and turn-based engine so it's just a matter of time really.

Thread Information