Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 291

Thread: TAO Top 100

  1. #281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Say What? View Post
    Some tweaking, a LW instead of beast rider, and add a furgon instead of 2 clerics and you have a powerful legends grey. I don't think I lost more than a couple of legends grey style games on Rev with double frosty + furgon.
    I don't know if I'd agree with using single clerics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy` View Post
    Double frost with furg when used right was the most frustrating set to play against IMO

    That + double frostys...if only the mud golem's special attack didn't exist.


    Why are those units so blurry?
    They are just placeholder sprites.

  2. #282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    You can play grey?

    Who knew.
    It was easily my worst style. Grey games really made my ADHD go nuts.


  3. #283

    Default

    I remember on GL there used to be a grey named Konnrakk who used to hang out between AL and NJ, who would on average be 1450-1500 as a grey every month, and his set was always 3 enchantresses and 2 barrier wards, it was incredibly funny cause he'd roflstomp random golds at times with it. I played against him a few times with it

  4. #284
    Member Say What?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    I remember on GL there used to be a grey named Konnrakk who used to hang out between AL and NJ, who would on average be 1450-1500 as a grey every month, and his set was always 3 enchantresses and 2 barrier wards, it was incredibly funny cause he'd roflstomp random golds at times with it. I played against him a few times with it
    He must have played many games each month with the resets to get back to 3 enchantresses and 2 barrier wards for his normal set.

    -SW
    I will destroy everything...I will create a monument to non-existence.





    RiDe ThAt WaVe

  5. #285

    Default

    I don't think I've ever lost to a grey with a gold, for whatever that's worth. I've beaten some solid golds with grey: ZEUS, El Cid, some others I can't recall.


  6. #286
    Member Say What?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    I don't think I've ever lost to a grey with a gold, for whatever that's worth. I've beaten some solid golds with grey: ZEUS, El Cid, some others I can't recall.
    There were many bad golds to beat as grey. There was an entire clan who did nothing buy jump golds as grey on Banff.

    -SW
    I will destroy everything...I will create a monument to non-existence.





    RiDe ThAt WaVe

  7. #287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Say What? View Post
    There were many bad golds to beat as grey. There was an entire clan who did nothing buy jump golds as grey on Banff.

    -SW
    Really?!



  8. #288

    Default

    Ya, I was in it. Wish I saved some of my accomplishments grey v gold. It was mostly against 1100-1200 players, but I had 1 against a 1500 gold (probably booster) and a couple 1300-1400 golds.

    Was called the goldjumpers lol.

  9. #289
    Member Say What?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Ya, I was in it. Wish I saved some of my accomplishments grey v gold. It was mostly against 1100-1200 players, but I had 1 against a 1500 gold (probably booster) and a couple 1300-1400 golds.

    Was called the goldjumpers lol.
    I was in it as well.

    -SW
    I will destroy everything...I will create a monument to non-existence.





    RiDe ThAt WaVe

  10. #290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Ya, I was in it. Wish I saved some of my accomplishments grey v gold. It was mostly against 1100-1200 players, but I had 1 against a 1500 gold (probably booster) and a couple 1300-1400 golds.

    Was called the goldjumpers lol.
    I'm glad to see you have a sense of humor.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •