Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast

Thread: TAO Top 100

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    You can play grey?

Who knew.
    It was easily my worst style. Grey games really made my ADHD go nuts.

I remember on GL there used to be a grey named Konnrakk who used to hang out between AL and NJ, who would on average be 1450-1500 as a grey every month, and his set was always 3 enchantresses and 2 barrier wards, it was incredibly funny cause he'd roflstomp random golds at times with it. I played against him a few times with it

Say What?

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    I remember on GL there used to be a grey named Konnrakk who used to hang out between AL and NJ, who would on average be 1450-1500 as a grey every month, and his set was always 3 enchantresses and 2 barrier wards, it was incredibly funny cause he'd roflstomp random golds at times with it. I played against him a few times with it
    He must have played many games each month with the resets to get back to 3 enchantresses and 2 barrier wards for his normal set.

-SW

I don't think I've ever lost to a grey with a gold, for whatever that's worth. I've beaten some solid golds with grey: ZEUS, El Cid, some others I can't recall.

Say What?

Quote Originally Posted by rainblade View Post
    I don't think I've ever lost to a grey with a gold, for whatever that's worth. I've beaten some solid golds with grey: ZEUS, El Cid, some others I can't recall.
    There were many bad golds to beat as grey. There was an entire clan who did nothing buy jump golds as grey on Banff.

-SW

Quote Originally Posted by Say What? View Post
    There were many bad golds to beat as grey. There was an entire clan who did nothing buy jump golds as grey on Banff.

-SW
    Really?!

Ya, I was in it. Wish I saved some of my accomplishments grey v gold. It was mostly against 1100-1200 players, but I had 1 against a 1500 gold (probably booster) and a couple 1300-1400 golds.

Was called the goldjumpers lol.

Say What?

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Ya, I was in it. Wish I saved some of my accomplishments grey v gold. It was mostly against 1100-1200 players, but I had 1 against a 1500 gold (probably booster) and a couple 1300-1400 golds.

I was in it as well.

-SW

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post

I'm glad to see you have a sense of humor.

Say What?

Still don't see the edit putting me on here.

lol

-SW

Thread Information