Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: TAO Top 100

So manon took this down ?

Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    I won TAL finals in 2012
    You memory of skill is just a delusion, just like how you think you won TAL Finals in 2012 when /\/\anonFire101 actually won TAL finals in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    1. Blasphemy
    2. Unforgettable
    3. Vish

I kind of feel sad for AFO after reading this thread. For how fiercely he defends the legitimacy of his reign still to this day, this game must have meant a whole lot to him.

I appreciate the effort that went into this list, but really it should have just been a Phonebook type deal. You make a list detailing the best of the best, then you better bet your ass you're drawing a ton of criticism. Besides, we don't need anymore e-boners running around, AFO's takes up just about the whole room.

Man Cliche, I envy you. I have no idea how you post so much but it must be nice having so much free time.

This list was/is awesome. When it first came out I read the entire thing at once.

Debating a list like this is part of the fun. Getting pissy about it is dumb as fuck though. All lists like this are going to be subjective, everyones going to have a different opinion, complaining about it is silly.

Manon, if you still have this saved somewhere I'd appreciate you putting it back up. Was a pretty cool breakdown of the top players to ever play TAO.

This thread was suppose to be awesome, but a silly little butthurt decided to qq. Fucking love e-warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemy View Post
    the list is fine
    I also liked the list. Manon is going through a temper tantrum. Once he cools down, he'll put it back up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Man Cliche, I envy you. I have no idea how you post so much but it must be nice having so much free time.
    It is great! You're such a badass cuz you don't post a lot/don't have a lot of free time, though. Keep it real.

Quote Originally Posted by 3000 stat View Post
    This list was/is awesome. When it first came out I read the entire thing at once.

Debating a list like this is part of the fun. Getting pissy about it is dumb as fuck though. All lists like this are going to be subjective, everyones going to have a different opinion, complaining about it is silly.

Manon, if you still have this saved somewhere I'd appreciate you putting it back up. Was a pretty cool breakdown of the top players to ever play TAO.
    I think manon is just a little sensitive that we're criticizing what is essentially his opinion. He should know the TAO community by now, though. This is what we do: criticize and argue. Without question, he should have expected to draw heat for a list like this. It's not really a big deal, though. No one was like, "UGH! Fucking WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!" Nobody said that and nobody said it wasn't appreciated. Put the damn list back up.
    Last edited by rainblade; 05-14-2016 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rainblade View Post
    It is great! You're such a badass cuz you don't post a lot/don't have a lot of free time, though. Keep it real.

This is what we do: criticize and argue. Without question, he should have expected to draw heat for a list like this. It's not really a big deal, though.
    1. Prof is a dumbass who sucks. jk Then I will be called a dumbass for making black text obvious.
    2. Are you voting for clinton? She's a stupid bitch.
    This is fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    you're OUR idiot, which is the point in the end
    Netjak win Netjak strong Netjak forever
    https://vimeo.com/user175625740 my new game recordings

No, I'm not voting for her. I'm wearing her name in my signature ironically.

Thread Information