This may cause some drama. YOLO

I think people's memories of the skill level of older players are greatly inflated for some strange reason, I think it's just natural for us to forget. And this is a point The Professor has agree'd with me on.
Strategy in players greatly improved in later years. As we got older, we simply got better. Many close games that came down to a 60% block for victory against PS, manon, unfo, bone, AFO, etc in later later years, simply didn't happen in the early years.

I take umbrage with Sniper Master being ranked so high for his Freestyle. When he knew he was losing against me, he would change his strategy to a more luck base in high-hopes for a victory. Sometimes it worked, other times it didn't. I think BrutalRage should be ranked dramatically higher for his sheer brilliance in Gray if you want to rank Sniper for his freestyle.

PS ranked at #8 is great, but I think we forgot about his dominance 3 years in a row (2010-2012) prior to me making this dominating Blasphemy alt in 2012, then I took over PS as TAL champion. PS is the definition of a consistent winner. I would rank PS at #2, if not #1 for TAO accomplishments. Don't think anyone else here has has pulled a Michael Jordon.

Regardless of how much Unfo and Bone were trolls, they are ranked way too low. Put their later-year-skills in the early days of the game, there would be no question of a Top 10 placement. Bias inflation of skill level of early-years players is quite evident when you put these players at #58 and #76.

Have a lot more to say, I keep looking at this list and reminding myself Manon put this together with his bias in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
I don't know, maybe. What are your TAO accomplishments?
If you really think you put this entire list based on accomplishments then try to think back to my 2013 dominance.

Won almost all League 1 RGL's and was undefeated in 1 Gray and 1 Turt 2013RGL.
Won 4 out of 6 ODT's I participated in.
Grand Slam Champion
WDT Champion
WAR Champion
RAAT Champion (don't forget it all came down to our Turtle game in the finals, Manon. I have the video if you need your memory refreshed)
Over 100 TAL points at the end of the year with nobody else even close. The #2 and #3 2013TAL players combined didn't even add up to as much.
*takes a breath*

Everyone knew I made this Blasphemy alt in 2012 after my very first tournament I smashed the #1 pick The Professor in GS4 Gray, so I don't expect you to put an alt on your Top 100 rankings, but to think you compiled this based on the accomplishments of players is silly.