Thread: TAO Top 100

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

(76) –Unforgettable - Unfo has improved a lot in the last few years, finishing 2nd in TAL Finals 5 and 2nd in TAL Finals 6. He’s decent at all 3 styles, but best at turtle in my opinion. I think he’s originally from Legends but has played primarily on Great Lakes in his FPS tenure.

(77) ShadowBone - Older player from Legends Server. He raised multiple accounts to 1700+ stats on Legends. He was in the clan CK (Celestial Knights). He played on FPS a bit too, on Great Lakes, where he was 1600+. Best at Legends grey and Legends freestyle.

(78) Roody Poo - One of the leaders of Netjak in the early days. AFO claims he was one of the best players ever using a default grey set, and that he kicked AFO’s ass all the time when he first joined Netjak.

(79) freshevaus - He played primarily on Great Lakes, and was a great freestyle player. He was one of the leaders of AL (Arcadian Legends). He achieved 1700+ stats on Great Lakes. He also played on Armageddon on the account, Rico Suave.

(80) SpLiFF - Member of Netjak. 1700+ player on Great Lakes. Played a lot of freestyle. Also played on Banff on an account called m@rs and achieved 1700+ stats. Good player and one of the earlier players on TAO.

(81) Celtic - Huge dick. Great troll. Celtic was one of the founding members of The Badasses and a pretty decent player all around. He was best at freestyle. Really, though, Celtic was a pretty nice person if you got to know him a little bit. He's also a Kansas Jayhawks fan which automatically makes him a better person than any of you.

(82) zzzaacckk - He was one of the leaders of Bushido Gaiden. He played mostly from 2004 to 2006. He didn’t participate in many tournaments. He played primarily on Great Lakes and achieved 1700 stats.

(83) Omar - Also known as Luzbel. I don’t think he ever won any major tournaments but he’s been an above-average player for a long time. He’s always drafted well in PSST. He does well in most of the tournaments that he signs up for. Solid all-around player, I’m not sure if he’s best in turtle or freestyle.

(84) ~Slayer~ - Another Australian. He was a pretty solid grey player at one point, and then he became complete shit. He's also shitty at Halo. He was drafted 9th overall in PSST2, 19th overall in PSST3, and 26th overall in PSST4. He’s currently in The Badasses.

(85) Soda - Great grey player and member of SI. He was a bit arrogant, but also pretty funny. He played on Great Lakes. He was the 10th overall pick in PSST2 and the 21st overall pick in PSST3. He went 5-2 in PSST2. He was part of the NJ12.

(86) Darkness - He started on Great Lakes and broke 1600 stats. He was the leader, and still is, of the Arcadian Knights. He was best at freestyle and not far behind in grey. He’s a New Orleans Saints fan.

(87) Lord Shinok - Member of Netjak. I think he was best at freestyle, but I could be wrong. From what I’ve heard and what I remember myself, he was a bit of a goofball.

(88) |Number_One| - To quote Prof, “He was awesome at grey. And the fucker somehow gave me a loss during the FPS vs Legends turtle tourney.” He beat Lemon and AFO in PSST4. He was on The Ginyu Force in PSST5. Originally from Legends server.

(89) Geoffrey - Old SI (Strategic Insomniacs) member that played almost exclusively grey. I think he played on all FPS servers, I don’t recall which he started on.

(90) Chainheart Machine - Also known as Silent Fear. He started on Armageddon where he achieved 1700 stats. He was a member of SSTEO (Start Slow Then Ease Off), which was led by The Big Kahuna. He was a very good freestyle player.

(91) Swiftness - He was a member of Netjak and I used to play him occasionally on revelations. I’m assuming freestyle was his best style based on the fact that he would typically kick my ass, but he may have been good at other styles as well.

(92) ATControl - Also known as Dark7. He was in multiple clans during his TAO tenure and his best style was easily turtle. He could also play grey a bit I think. He was the MVP of PSST5. He went 9-0 as part of The Ginyu Force, and beat several noteworthy players in the process.

(93) Zadico - I don’t know how to describe this guy. He’s just been around for a long time. He was the 14th overall pick in PSST3, the 18th overall pick in PSST4, the 10th overall pick in PSST5, the 27th pick in PSST6, a captain in PSST7, and has participated in a shit load of tournaments in general. I don’t think he was ever an elite player, but his longevity as a good player dictates that he be put on this list.

(94) Ricky-X - Brother of the super TAO player, Isaac-Z. He started on Armageddon where he had pretty good stats. He was in the clan, Final Destiny, which I think was spelled with some goofy crosses and other symbols. I played him a few times. He was never quite as good as Z, but he was a very good player.

(95) A-99 - He was either in AK (Arcadian Knights) or AL (Arcadian Legends). He participated in several TAO tournaments, including on the FPS team in the FPS vs Legends tournament in 2009. He went 5-5 in overall and contributed to and FPS victory. He also beat me in that tournament. Bastard.

(96) Reymo - Originally from Legends server. He was good at Legends grey (which includes beast drops) and freestyle. Member of CK (Celestial Knights). He played in several FPS tournament including multiple PSSTs (he was on The Ginyu Force), and he was a member of the Legends team in the FPS vs Legends tournament in 2009.

(97) The Antibiotic - I’m not a huge fan of his, but he’s a very good, and maybe a little bit underrated, grey player. He’s never been a lottery pick in PSST, but in my experience playing against him, he’s been one of the better grey players that this game has to offer.

(98) C.H.I.L.L. - From what I remember he was a really nice person. He played with myself and Gryph89 in Tid and Death’s Most Excellent Team Tournament in 2006. He played grey, but that might have been because gryph bitched about being in turtle. I think he could play all styles fairly well.

(99) Dragoen Link - Dragoen Link was one of the earlier players in this game and started on Great Lakes server, where he lead the clan, AK (Arcadian Knights). He achieved 1800 stats on Great Lakes, according to Darkness, which I don’t remember him doing. But he was a good player. I played him multiple times back in the day, including in a clan war.

(100) Phillysoul29 - One of the laziest players in TAO history, gave up a promising Turtle career to move to faster Freestyle games. Not an advocate of the rule changes preventing wisp on first move as his original freestyle set didn't include DSM. Could give any player a run for their money in free games. Joined TAO at the inception and played on GL and legends. Eventually became a leader of KoTR and †Hells Angels†.
    Last edited by manonfire101; 05-29-2016 at 04:32 PM.

Thread Information