Thread: TAO Top 100

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

(1) |AFO|- TAL Season 2 Champion, TAL Finals 2 Champion, GS4 Champion, Captain of Victorious Secret in PSST4. Achieved 1700+ on Great Lakes, Banff, and Armageddon. Leader of the NJ 12, AFO is one of the most consistent players in the history of TAO. His many TAO accomplishments as well as his remarkable longevity as an elite player give validity to his position at the top of these rankings.

(2) The Professor? - TAL Finals 3 Champion, runner-up in TAL Finals 2, GS1 Champion, GS4 Champion, FPS vs Legends Turtle record: 16-2, FPS vs Legends Freestyle Record: 9-0. Member of Netjak and leader of The Badasses, The Professor is superb in all 3 styles. He was also captain of the Female Body Inspectors in PSST5 and has typically performed well in PSST

(3) Detonation - One of the best PSST players ever, Detonation has won two rounds as Last Man Standing. He Made 3 consecutive TAL Finals, finishing 3rd in TAL Finals 2 and 2nd in TAL Finals 3. Achieved 1800+ on Great Lakes and can play all 3 styles at a very high level. He won GS1 in 2009 and GS2 in 2011.

(4) Rantzu1- Although he didn’t participate in a lot of tournaments, Rantzu’s success on both Legends and FPS servers is well-known. Rantzu, who is also known as ~GladiatoR~, was the leader of ChaosGladiators on Legends. His best style is probably turtle, but he could play all 3 well.

(5) OmegaShin - He was the first player to break 2000 stats on legends or any server. There are some rumors that he may have boosted a bit to get there, but it doesn’t take away from the fact that he was one of the best players that TAO has seen. He played primarily on legends where he led the top clan, Judgment. I think his highest recorded stats were 2031.

(6) Legend Z - TAL Finals 1 Champion with a 16-5 overall record, top 10 pick in PSST4, which included 128 players, competent in all 3 styles, and has had great longevity as an elite player.

(7) Punishment - Punishment was the leader of the Harry-Potter-themed clan, Hogwarts. Using accounts Albus Dumbledore and Godric Gryffindor, he waged war on Netjak. Additionally, Pun won GS1 in 2008, beating Prof in the championship round, and captained Mr. Rogers Neighborhood in PSST2.

(8) Poison Shadow - Poison Shadow is one of the friendliest, well-mannered players that I've ran into on TAO. PS first showed up on people's radar when he went 6-1 in PSST5. He followed that up by winning GS2 in 2010 and TAL Finals in 2011. Sound in all 3 styles.

(9) Bottle - One of the first players to break 1700 on FPS. Was captain of the team, The Great Leviathan, in PSST1 and his team won. Member of the Legends team in the first Revelations vs Legends tournament. Member of SI and later switched to Netjak. Very good at both grey and turtle, he contributed largely to the development of grey sets. He might be Pikachu.

(10) Frylock - First player to break 1800 on FPS. Participated in a lot of FPS tournaments and generally performed well. He could hold his own against anyone in grey and freestyle and in his prime he pretty much just trashed everyone he played in those styles. He went 18-0-1 in tryouts for the FPS grey team.

(11) Lieutenant - Generally considered one of the best all-around players in the game, the Colombia native was a top 10 pick in pretty much every team tournament that he played in. He won GS3 in 2008 and GS4 in 2011.

(12) Stiven - Originally from Legends, Stiv is considered one of the best greys to ever play, and is also an amazing freestyle player. He was a pretty quiet guy, but is generally thought of very highly by his TAO peers.

(13) Sniper Master - Perhaps the best freestyle player this game has ever seen. He dominated Revelations Grand League when it was exclusively freestyle in a very competitive era of TAO. He used the same setup every game. Players tried to counter him, but he still would find a way to win. He was not only efficient with his moves, but good at making other players play inefficiently. He could probably be ranked higher.

(14) bludhoundz - One of the nicest, well-liked TAO players. Also voted the hottest TAO female. He could play all 3 styles well, but was particularly known for his superb turtle play. He captained blud's bananas in PSST2. His team won and he finished undefeated. Participant in both of FPS vs Legends turtle tournaments. 1800+ player on Banff and #1 eater of Dape's stats.

(15) Allstar - Very active player. Very good player. Very good freestyle player. Member of the NJ 12. Captain of TAO Dream Team in PSST1, and Nursing Home Bandits in PSST3. He went 6-2 in PSST1. I think he’s from Canada.

(16) CRX - Achieved 1800+ on Great Lakes. Good freestyle player, good grey player. One of the leaders of Netjak. First overall pick in PSST1. Plays in the same Fantasy Football league as I do.

(17) Wack-Head - Solid all-around player, with emphasis in grey and turtle. One of the leaders of Netjak. He was the top overall pick in PSST3 and went 4-2, losing to Mithrandir in grey and Detonation in freestyle.

(18) Bobcat - Very good Legends player who eclipsed 1900 stats. He also played on the accounts TianChao and arkbloc on FPS. I think he was best at freestyle. In December of 2008 he held the top spot in the rankings on Legends on his Box Leaders account, which was in Netjak at the time.

(19) Monkus - Legendary turtle player. Broke 1800 on Great Lakes and lead Bushido Gaiden. He was the 4th overall pick in PSST1 and went 4-2. He was the 8th overall pick in PSST3.

(20) Ragnarth - When Ragnarth felt like it, he was the best turtle player in the game. But he didn’t always feel like it and he was inconsistent at times. Overall, he was an excellent turtle player and above-average grey player.

(21) Geeky_Bastard - Good at all 3 styles. Another Netjak leader. He was the 16th overall pick in PSST1 and went 7-2. He was the 2nd overall pick in PSST2.

(22) Lemon - He primarily played grey and is generally considered to be one of the best grey players ever. He could also play turtle and freestyle at a high level. Along with Eagle, he was one of the players that I most hated playing against because the games would last 2 hours and he took forever to move.

(23) Pikachu - I don't know where he's from. I don't know all of the accounts that he's played on. It's more likely than not that he's appeared multiple times on these rankings. In TAO's latter years, newer, unknown players who could play well good were suspected of being Pikachu. He's played in a lot of tournaments and won a lot of games. His best style is grey but he can play all three well.

(24) RAHAN - I think RAHAN tends to not get the respect he deserves as a player due to the fact that he's a little bit of an asshole. He won GS1 in 2010 and GS3 in 2011. He finished in 2nd place in TAL Finals 4, barely losing to Poison Shadow. He could probably be ranked higher on this list than he is.

(25) Magician - Easily one of the best turtle players to ever play this game. He would let me set legends style while himself playing with alpha rules and still kick my ass. Mag was the leader of the PSST3 team, The Tartan Army, which is considered maybe the best PSST team ever.
    Last edited by manonfire101; 07-28-2016 at 12:16 AM.

Thread Information