Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: TAO Top 100

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. If you aren't, thanks. If you are, see my last post.

It's not really the harshness, I just wish people who were harsh would be a little more constructive, because I'm definitely still open to changing things up.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. If you aren't, thanks. If you are, see my last post.

It's not really the harshness, I just wish people who were harsh would be a little more constructive, because I'm definitely still open to changing things up.
    Nah, not sarcasm. I felt bad when I saw you took it down.

I don't think anyone else will be able to confirm my claim, though. Who knows, maybe he was lying. It's possible but I doubt it since he gave me access to TianChao before he left.

I might just average the two, then. Really I'm more concerned that I might have like 8 people on this list who are Pikachu, though.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    I might just average the two, then. Really I'm more concerned that I might have like 8 people on this list who are Pikachu, though.
    Yeah, no worries either way. They played in different enough times that their skill levels very well may have been/seemed different.

Guide is a little punk. He's on FB if you guys wanna see the real him. He lives in the midwest.

No, I don't want to see him. It's more fun to imagine what he looks like.

Like I always pictured Rahan looking like Pau Gasol.

Guide looks like a 5'4'' pale white kid with average features overall.
    Last edited by rainblade; 05-25-2016 at 02:26 AM. Reason: was being mean to Guide

I'd recommend Juggernaut for the list. Never was gold though that I remember. Anyone from Banff could verify he was awesome.He also was active and dominate the entirety of the game. When 1600 was a big deal on Banff, Juggs was a legit not boosted 1531 grey. Last couple years he was 900-1200 grey depending on how many matches he got in. He was a hell of a player that seemed so many turns planned ahead it wasn't funny.

Can confirm. He was a pretty good grey. Always enjoyed playing him. Not sure where he'd rank on the list though.

fuck yeah

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Dr. Nipples was also very good at free using the standard anti 99% of the time. Not sure if you want to update his bio with that.

Also just personal feeling, I think Dragon Link is probably more in the 50's than 99. He top out around 1812 stats so I can confirm Darkness' claim. He was a beast in the KoTR vs AK war... at least one of them.

Thread Information