Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: TAO Top 100

Very glad you kept this saved manon

I've fallen a lot in that list haven't I? I think I was around 60-s before.

If you guys want to add few accomplisment under my name than I was around 2008 highest grey in legends with ~1850 (until Stiv passed me in 09). 2nd highest in 2009 when legends went down: http://legends.taorankings.com/ranki...k&display=gray

I was SI's one of main leaders in Legends and later one of the leaders in GL. This one might sound bit arrogant but I together with Matzer, Toniselius and Jonspen (who got us to join SI) put SI back on the map in Legends. SI was pretty much a sleeping giant back then in Legends but we rebult it to one of the major clans again (of course with the help of all the recruiters and members). This is the part I'm most proud of my so called TAO carreer (not the stats I gained on my accounts or tourney wins or anything else but rebulding SI in legends).
    All the hours we spent in playing new ppl, recruiting, promoting the clan in Legends forums and working on our section in 4thfactor. I think one of the reasons SI got so big (again) in there too was cause of our recruiting system (had to play many recruiters and pass recruiting poll). It was hard to get in which showed quality. Even if you had high stats and great skills but had s*tty attitude, you didn't get in.

I didn't participate very often in tourneys because I'm from Europe and it was hard to arrange tourney games with most top players being from totally different time zones. I remember playing most of my tourney games late at night with having to go to school (and later to work) in the early morning. Fun times.
    Last edited by Mask; 05-06-2016 at 09:12 AM.

50 of thems are noobs. Good effort put into the list. Nice descriptions.. Could help with some of the backgrounds likes Quicks and others..

In awe some of those people are even listed.. Kinda .. insulting to some of the better players.. solid top 8-10 for sure though.

oh I'm so happy this made it.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Mask said stuff
    Yeah you guys did great. Big X was away for studies and a lot of guys went away. I was busy with my 3rd child being born and this is when I slipped off both FPS and Legends maps for awhile. The 4 of you really did make a name for us over there and helped get some great people, like that weird Bogart guy...

My name got mentioned in this thread... My life is complete!

a game that I am creating in my spare time. find the how-to-play >here<

Quote Originally Posted by DivineLeft View Post
    Yeah you guys did great. Big X was away for studies and a lot of guys went away. I was busy with my 3rd child being born and this is when I slipped off both FPS and Legends maps for awhile. The 4 of you really did make a name for us over there and helped get some great people, like that weird Bogart guy...
    Dude, I remember Big X. I always wanted to beat him. He was one of the toughest for me. I think I was like 0-4 against him.
    Wizzy 4 Frog King

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    I've fallen a lot in that list haven't I? I think I was around 60-s before.

If you guys want to add few accomplisment under my name than I was around 2008 highest grey in legends with ~1850 (until Stiv passed me in 09). 2nd highest in 2009 when legends went down: http://legends.taorankings.com/ranki...k&display=gray

I was SI's one of main leaders in Legends and later one of the leaders in GL. This one might sound bit arrogant but I together with Matzer, Toniselius and Jonspen (who got us to join SI) put SI back on the map in Legends. SI was pretty much a sleeping giant back then in Legends but we rebult it to one of the major clans again (of course with the help of all the recruiters and members). This is the part I'm most proud of my so called TAO carreer (not the stats I gained on my accounts or tourney wins or anything else but rebulding SI in legends).
    All the hours we spent in playing new ppl, recruiting, promoting the clan in Legends forums and working on our section in 4thfactor. I think one of the reasons SI got so big (again) in there too was cause of our recruiting system (had to play many recruiters and pass recruiting poll). It was hard to get in which showed quality. Even if you had high stats and great skills but had s*tty attitude, you didn't get in.

I didn't participate very often in tourneys because I'm from Europe and it was hard to arrange tourney games with most top players being from totally different time zones. I remember playing most of my tourney games late at night with having to go to school (and later to work) in the early morning. Fun times.
    Yeah man. Logging on to all those accounts to never play on them must have taken a lot of hard work from you four. I am trolling you.

Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    Yeah man. Logging on to all those accounts to never play on them must have taken a lot of hard work from you four. I am trolling you.

You weren't even around when we first rised our main accounts. I was with them in netjak when Shin was leading it. Later in Judgement.

Later we just rank whored and rised new accounts when we got stuck with stats or couldn't find high stat games. But all the top clans ranked whored so no biggie I guess. It used to be even worse when there were no Brutal rankings since you needed to play to be ranked on digisonline. Omega had like 30 accounts to play once a month and they were all 1750+.

All me:
    http://legends.taorankings.com/playe...ame=Insomniac3
    http://legends.taorankings.com/player.pl?name=Jx
    http://legends.taorankings.com/playe...ame=FootPrints
    http://legends.taorankings.com/player.pl?name=Selfish
    http://legends.taorankings.com/player.pl?name=Irony

Plus accounts like M&M (Mask&Matzer) Dark Avenger which wete rised pre-BrutalRankings time.
    And so on.

Edit: I saw the black txt just now. >.< Well played AFO.
    Last edited by Mask; 05-06-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by max2k106 View Post
    Dude, I remember Big X. I always wanted to beat him. He was one of the toughest for me. I think I was like 0-4 against him.
    First off. LOVE your signature!

Second.. He was good. Much better legends player for sure he is still around on tao-facebook and si-facebook. He actually said hi the other day, all around good guy .

Thread Information