Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: TAO Top 100

I don't know if it counts but I created legends dropped grey formation around 07' which kinda went into masses and was called "GoodLuck rush". They named it after my grey account. I got 1800 using it but soon ppl started to create sets to counter it (2 frost and furgon good defensive skills usully gave the edge). I think even Rahan used it for a while because I spanked his butt with it many times.

Edit. How SI got created through Mel's words:
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineLeft View Post
    Well I can't exactly follow the mold of the thread.. How did I get into Si. They needed someone to guard the poop and no one else showed interest or as much promise as me!

Bigmikeasf, Rescorlian, Nads, Orthodox, and Myself all joined during the first weeks of TAO. We played each other a lot and were all always on from like 10pm to 5am pretty much every day.. trying set-ups versus each and all on ICQ or AIM making fun of the opponents who decided to jump us. Little by lil people came out of the wood work to play and join us.. DWarrior.. was looking for a Banff clan.. Minigunsniper who actually came up with the Si Name.. Sam toet an 11 year old Aussie who owned just about everyone's butt.. DoesthislookInfected (later to become Rogue_Wolf).. KoSpades.. Jon The Don.. MikeisGod.. Demonicgod.. Ravus Rhin.. BoBo The Fool.. Cuathon.. Cobra9 This was the core of Si and in the beginning we pretty much dominated 14 of us in the top 50 spots.
    Last edited by Mask; 06-02-2016 at 03:55 AM.

1. netjak.com
    2. Strategic Insomniacs
    3. ChaosGladiators
    4. The Arcadian Legends
    5. The Arcadian Knights
    6. Bushido Gaiden
    7. The Dawg Pound
    8. Celestial Knights
    9. Judgment
    10. X-Factor
    11. Slayers Guild
    12. *Jokers Wild*
    13. Pyro Pyrates
    14. _OUTKAST_
    15. The Elite
    16. Knights of the Round

Wolf Clan and Hells Angels are probably worth to mention too. And wasn't Jokers Wild pretty much CG with just a different name? I think members were mostly the same (Carlos as main leader and rantzu/Glad and Bodexxx their top player)

Jokers Wild was actually created after The Illuminati fell apart. It was Dan U, Ryan56 and I believe a female as the third just can't remember the name. I know Carlos and Bode ended up over there too.

+1 for KoTR, HA and Wolf Clan. At first the big legends clans were SG and Wolf Clan then Luca created Judgement and Netjak was over there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    Jokers Wild was actually created after The Illuminati fell apart. It was Dan U, Ryan56 and I believe a female as the third just can't remember the name. I know Carlos and Bode ended up over there too.

1 for KoTR, HA and Wolf Clan. At first the big legends clans were SG and Wolf Clan then Luca created Judgement and Netjak was over there too.
    You're right. I forgot about that part. I remembered that Carlos was very active while I was in there for a short period in Banff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    You're right. I forgot about that part. I remembered that Carlos was very active while I was in there for a short period in Banff.
    Yea that was when I was ranked in top 10 on Banff #shamelessplug

I believe the girl was Taran and there was a 4th leader named Reggie I think.

around 2005?

I don't remember Taran or Reggie but I remember Dan U and ryan56. Dan was kinda jerk at times.

around 2005?

I don't remember Taran or Reggie but I remember Dan U and ryan56. Dan was kinda jerk at times.
    Yup. I remember competing with them in clank rankings. Used to calculate by hand since Thargor(I think it was him) took a while at times.

You were in KoTR back then?

Do you remember YWN, Philly? I think I wasn't around when they first came. (At least I don't remember. I think I tried the game first time around early 2004). They were pretty big too back in a day in Legends.

You were in KoTR back then?

Do you remember YWN, Philly? I think I wasn't around when they first came. (At least I don't remember. I think I tried the game first time around early 2004). They were pretty big too back in a day in Legends.
    Yea I joined in the beginning. YWN was started on legends actually I believe by andobo (he was like 1800+) he got mad at something in Wolf Clan and left to start that I believe. Then he also played on Banff.

Thread Information