Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: TAO Top 100

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    Yea I joined in the beginning. YWN was started on legends actually I believe by andobo (he was like 1800+) he got mad at something in Wolf Clan and left to start that I believe. Then he also played on Banff.
    Yeah I did mean in Legends. I think they're worth a mention too.

Clan hello should also be up there. +l

There was a clan called "Hello"? o,O
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    you're OUR idiot, which is the point in the end
    Netjak win Netjak strong Netjak forever
    https://vimeo.com/user175625740 my new game recordings

A little late to the conversation...

Not intending to bump up his ranking, because it's probably fine where it is, but as some trivia I remember when Frylock beat Lemon in Grey with only 9 units (he was down a knight). It was a team tournament but I cannot remember the name. Was pretty epic.

regarding the whole clans thing i was in a very interesting situation

for those of you who don't know the backstory, as a 14 year old dumb kid i named my clan bludhoundz after myself. i then 'merged' (jesus kids are dumb) clans with Altar of Chaos and we formed ChaosHoundz. after some time passed all the leaders of the clan (myself, AssassinOfLords, and Koolaid1) were busy with school or whatever and couldn't be assed recruiting so we got melded into SI and gained rank quickly since we had been leaders and brought quite a few members in. thereafter i became a leader of SI

the interesting thing is that on Legends, ChaosHoundz had already merged with another clan, Medieval Gladiators. that clan became ChaosGladiators and I was also a leader there, but they didn't want to merge into SI the way that ChaosHoundz did. so i was leader of both clans technically for a while.

at some point later on Jokers Wild was formed on the FPS servers and it was apparently a ChaosGladiators + The Illuminati thing? i was offered a leadership position if i joined but i didn't take it

bludz thirstin' for dat glory

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    at some point later on Jokers Wild was formed on the FPS servers and it was apparently a ChaosGladiators + The Illuminati thing?
    Eh?

I was in every FPS clan bludz mentioned and that's all correct. I don't know about the Legends stuff since I played like two weeks there over the years.

Jokers Wild was carlos22/ryan56/Dan U + Dape and crew + me and a few of the other Banff guys

Best clan name though: him in bed.

"Hulky has invited you to join him in bed."

just spamming everyone with invites when I was bored lol

I remember the clever clan invites.

Quote Originally Posted by rainblade View Post
    1. netjak.com
    2. Strategic Insomniacs
    3. ChaosGladiators
    4. The Arcadian Legends
    5. The Arcadian Knights
    6. Bushido Gaiden
    7. The Dawg Pound
    8. Celestial Knights
    9. Judgment
    10. X-Factor
    11. Slayers Guild
    12. *Jokers Wild*
    13. Pyro Pyrates
    14. _OUTKAST_
    15. The Elite
    16. Knights of the Round
    I would definitely put KoTR above TDP at 7. A lot of the clans you mentioned are server specific. TDP was a great clan on Army, along with X-factor, but KoTR was a top 10 clan on all three servers for most of the existence of TAO though mainly on the banff and GL servers. Could definitely make a case for judgment, above KoTR as well, but I'm biased. And yea, Hells Angels has to be on that list somewhere. I'd personally put them above X-Factor at 9, similar clans skillwise in terms of being a top clan on a specific server for a long time, but I gotta go with the GL clan considering I always believed army to be the weakest of the 3 servers (with a few exceptions at the very top, depthwise Army definitely had the most nubby 1500 players for the longest time, it was the only server I managed to crack 1700 stat on)

Thread Information