Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: TAO Top 100

Granted, I don't know a whole lot about the clans u mentioned 11-15.

Why didn't you quote the "no specific order" part? lol

x-factor, JW, and Hells Angels merged into KoTR and KoTR was the first clan on FPS (by hours over SI, but still). I was also one of the last people on TAO and still in KoTR as and after it went down. So KoTR lasted from the beginning to the end which has to have some bonus points. We were also one of the most active threads on the forums (one of the Arcadians, Netjak, and SI I believe where the only 3 more post-whorey).

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    x-factor, JW, and Hells Angels merged into KoTR and KoTR was the first clan on FPS (by hours over SI, but still). I was also one of the last people on TAO and still in KoTR as and after it went down. So KoTR lasted from the beginning to the end which has to have some bonus points. We were also one of the most active threads on the forums (one of the Arcadians, Netjak, and SI I believe where the only 3 more post-whorey).
    These are technicalities. I don't think they count. The creation, sure, but the end? That was just a mess.

*Jokers Wild* was a merge between CG, Illuminati, and X-Factor. Interesting info about CG on Legends, blud, I didn't remember that.

Regarding the end, I was in AK post-apocalypse, so AK also deserves bonus points if they are still being handed out. The end was pretty bad, though. When discussing the most influential clans, the cutoff for relevance should probably be like 2012.

I don't remember all the details behind the KoTR / HA fiasco. Hulky, could you maybe clear that up? I think HA was formed in late 04 because there was some disagreement as to their legitimacy as the Great Lakes KoTR branch. Philly could probably explain this if he's around too.

As mentioned, Spencer, Cliche's list is in no particular order. Thinking about the history of the listed clans, it's really difficult for me to say which should be ranked higher in terms of dominance, relevance, etc. SI and NJ are clearly the top 2 in just about any category, but after that it gets really cloudy. A phonebook type of thing with some info on each memorable clan would be cool to write up at some point.

I was the leader of KoTR Banff and GL. I made A.R.T a coleader on GL, he stole leadership to sole leadership and then killed KoTR off to make his Hells Angels. Later HA merged back into KoTR.

Wizzy

I brought KoTR back to life once cause CD sponsored me and asked me to. I stopped playing and it died shortly after so I guess I don't count as a leader. Whatevz

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy View Post
    I brought KoTR back to life once cause CD sponsored me and asked me to. I stopped playing and it died shortly after so I guess I don't count as a leader. Whatevz
    You count as a leader but this is your write-up describing your leadership experience. You get to decide whether you want it included or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    *Jokers Wild* was a merge between CG, Illuminati, and X-Factor. Interesting info about CG on Legends, blud, I didn't remember that.

Regarding the end, I was in AK post-apocalypse, so AK also deserves bonus points if they are still being handed out. The end was pretty bad, though. When discussing the most influential clans, the cutoff for relevance should probably be like 2012.

I don't remember all the details behind the KoTR / HA fiasco. Hulky, could you maybe clear that up? I think HA was formed in late 04 because there was some disagreement as to their legitimacy as the Great Lakes KoTR branch. Philly could probably explain this if he's around too.

As mentioned, Spencer, Cliche's list is in no particular order. Thinking about the history of the listed clans, it's really difficult for me to say which should be ranked higher in terms of dominance, relevance, etc. SI and NJ are clearly the top 2 in just about any category, but after that it gets really cloudy. A phonebook type of thing with some info on each memorable clan would be cool to write up at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    I was the leader of KoTR Banff and GL. I made A.R.T a coleader on GL, he stole leadership to sole leadership and then killed KoTR off to make his Hells Angels. Later HA merged back into KoTR.
    that's the short description.... I do remember I agreed with A.R.T. and went to HA though because I wasn't happy with the KoTR leaders back then... eventually we brought HA back into KoTR like you said.

man 30 years from now reading these posts are going to be hilarious. sound like such nerds.

We are nerds. Well, some of us. I don't know if you are, Phil.

Thread Information